“Great stay at the Hilton” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort

You added Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort to your Saves list
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   505 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304 (Central Beach)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Rates from $379
Ranked #10 of 133 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
GreenLeadersBronze level
Yonkers, New York
“Great stay at the Hilton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort was excellent. I am a long time Hilton Honors member and owner but this particular stay was excellent. The staff, the accommadations, the food, and the ambaince were second to none. I look forward to returning to this resort in the near future. Can'r say enough. Awesome experience!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Andreas I, General Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
We appreciate your review and your loyalty to Hilton. I am pleased to read that our team provided personalized service during your stay, and that your whole Resort experience was 'Awesome'. We hope to see you back soon! Andreas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (701)
Charlotte, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

I am a Hilton Honors member and stayed at this location for business this week. I have previously stayed here (about a year ago) and find it to be a great location conducive for both business and being to able to enjoy it personally after hours. The beachfront location is great. I was graciously upgraded to a corner suite when I checked in (room 2304) and loved the layout of the room. Perfectly appointed, comfortable and clean. However, the furniture has taken a beating and needs to be replaced. There were large stains and rips in several spots on the sofa and the cushions no longer fit properly because of overuse. The shower is a little small considering the overall size of the bathroom (large!) and needed re-grouting or a good scrubbing. This is a really great hotel with fabulous options for on property dining (Café serving full Starbucks options and a new tapas type restaurant called S3) and other than the extreme wear on the furniture and the shower, I would have rated it 4.5+ stars. Hilton - please.....it would take a simply cursory room audit to see this stuff - replace the worn furniture and re-grout more often!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Andreas I, General Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
We appreciate the review and feedback; I apologize for the issues described in your room and have spoke with our Housekeeping and Engineering team for follow-up. We anxiously await room furnishing renovations beginning this summer, and hope you have a chance to stay with us again. At your convenience, I would greatly appreciate an opportunity to speak with you directly. I can be reached at 954-414-2602. Thank you.
Cabarete, Dominican Republic
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Just a short transfer from the airport takes you to The hotel.
As you would expect the hotel is immaculately clean, well presented and with plentiful staff.
Our flight brought us in at 7 am, but we went to the hotel anyway and asked if we could check in. They said it was no problem, so we promptly got a couple of hours sleep and started the holiday refreshed.
The hotel is right on the beach and the small buses that do a loop run right outside, so only 10 minutes to the mall

Room Tip: The junior suite gives great flexibility with a fully equipped kitchen.ask for a sea and river view...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Andreas I, General Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
We appreciate your review and kind comments about your recent stay. I am pleased that your Resort experience was enjoyable and comfortable, and that our team provided you with the kind of service you should expect from the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort. We look forward to your return in the near future. Thank you.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Stayed 2 nights in May. Service and staff are excellent but the rooms are showing a little wear. Band-Aids were holding 2 smoke detectors together, there was some mold where the bathroom wall meets the counter tops, and some of the towels were worn and wrinkled. ( see pictures of all three ) I would not be so picky if this wasn't a ocean front large balcony 1 bedroom suite.

• Stayed May 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review; I am pleased that our team provided you with personalized service. We begin room furnishing renovations this summer and hope you have a chance to return to enjoy our updated accommodations. My apologies for the issues described. At your convenience, I would greatly appreciate an opportunity to speak with you directly. I can be reached at 954-414-2602. Regards,
Birmingham
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Pros: room was AMAZING! Huge......gorgeous sea view (ask for a high floor). Jacuzzi bath, power rain shower, cooking facilities, at quiet end of fort lauderdale beach, Starbucks coffee shop in house,24hr gym.

Cons: only thing was he cost of valet parking, but believe it is standard in Fort Lauderdale beach hotels.

Conclusion:
Luxury hotel with fab rooms and gorgeous views of the Atlantic and the venice of fort lauderdale. Would def revisit if we went back!

Oh visit Casablanca cafe down the road for amazing cocktails and food x

• Stayed May 2013
I am pleased to see the word 'Amazing' as you describe your room accommodations! We are very glad that your Resort experience was enjoyable and memorable, and look forward to your return. If we can assist with future reservations, please feel free to reach out directly to 954-414-2602. Thank you.
Bolton, CT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

My family stayed for one week during april vaction. We got a two bedroom suite. The rooms were large. Full kitchen was nice, but you must request that it be stocked with dishes and pots, pans, etc. The wi-fi was useless as other people noted. If your room is on the south side (near the W) early nearly every morning you will hear trucks making deliveires to the W. The pool area is nice, but people squat on chairs with their towels. The beach is convenient -- across the street -- but beach chair rental is exhorbitant! Bring a beach blanket. The fitness center is very small but good equipment. The service at the restaurant was very slow.

Room Tip: Get a high room away from the south side of the hotel.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your candid comments about your recent stay. We appreciate all guest feedback and will certainly share your review with our entire team. I am pleased that you enjoyed the oversized two bedroom Suite, and hope you have a chance to return soon. Regards,
Ottawa, Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

I stayed at the property from May 13th to the 20th for a vacation. After reading several other reviews I thought this place had pretty much what I was looking for,...decent sized rooms with fridge (as i was staying a week), a nice pool, on the beach (well, a quick walk across to the beach which really was not a big deal at all), and ability to walk to a few restos/bars nearby. I was not disappointed. I asked for an upgrade to an ocean front suite, which was quickly provided thanks to the wonderful assistance of Mara (spelling?) at the front desk.
I stayed in room 2217 which was incredible...a wrap-around balcony with views of ocean, the W next door, and the coastal waterways...
The service of the staff was beyond what i expected. Everyone greeted me with a friendly smile and was incredibly helpful. From the pool staff (shout out to Edras), to the gym reception girls, to the estheticians (Erika, you were awesome), to the concierge, to the bartenders in the pool bar area, to the concierge,...
My only minor complaint was regarding housekeeping and the fact that once the hotel got busier near the end of the week, they didn't provide the turndown service as requested, even after calling to them twice one evening,..and then didn't show up the next day until after 4pm,..once i went to complain at the frontdesk. Other than that one incident, housekeeping was on top of things in general.
Regarding other comments referring to the furniture being outdated...yes, it is a little outdated in areas, and yes, they do not provide any kitchen supplies at all, other than two coffee mugs for the in-coffee machine,...but given all the other huge pluses of the place, I really feel these are minor,..while outdated and a bit worn, the place is clean, which is what matters in my opinion. You can call down for kitchen stuff, but I never did.
As like any other resort with a pool, you have to go early to get your chair,..especially if you have specific requirements in terms of location. That being said, i saw people showing up at 1pm, 2pm requesting chairs, and the pool staff did everything they could to accommodate at least seating arrangements,..might not have been right by the pool, or right in front of the ocean view...but they at least got people chairs (brought more out and wheeled them into various spots).

Room Tip: I would choose a room on a floor as high as possible for better views overall. If you cannot afford...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Andreas I, General Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
We appreciate your review and candid comments about your recent stay. I am pleased that our team provided you with personalized service, and will ensure that the Team Members mentioned receive the recognition they deserve. Please accept my apology for the inconsistency with Turndown service; I will share your remarks with our Housekeeping department to ensure this doesn't happen in the future. We are anxiously awaiting room furnishing renovations this summer, to be completed by late summer/early fall. We look forward to your return in the near future. Thank you,

Been to Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort? Share your experiences!