I Have Stayed at Most Beach resorts in Fort Lauderdale, and I was Hesitant to stay in a Hotel Across the Beach, but you make up for it, in Service, Room and Location. I booked a 1 bedroom Suite, with a King bed, for my family of four, however realized 2 queen Beds would have been better, the staff the next day Moved me to another room with no issues. Also on leaving my flight was not leaving until 8:00 Pm, and the front desk gave me a 2:00 Pm late check out no extra charge. The Rooms are huge with nice kitchen, Hotel is not dated, and the breakfast buffet is great. Staff Goes out of there way for you. I tip my hat to the genral manager, in 6 years of trips to Fort Laurdedale it was the best stay and we look forard to next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is located on the shoreline of Fort Lauderdale's exclusive north beach, between the palm-shaded boulevards of Sunrise and Las Olas. The Resort delivers the refined elegance of beach resort living, with unique tropical amenities and upscale accommodations, much larger than a regular hotel. Our vision is to provide Distinct Personalized Service by creating unforgettable experiences for our well-traveled guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, BookIt.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Hilton