“4gs: Great Hotel, Great Service, Great Location, Great Room” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort

You added Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort to your Saves list
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   505 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304 (Central Beach)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Rates from $379
Ranked #10 of 133 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
GreenLeadersBronze level
Ottawa, Canada
“4gs: Great Hotel, Great Service, Great Location, Great Room”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I Have Stayed at Most Beach resorts in Fort Lauderdale, and I was Hesitant to stay in a Hotel Across the Beach, but you make up for it, in Service, Room and Location. I booked a 1 bedroom Suite, with a King bed, for my family of four, however realized 2 queen Beds would have been better, the staff the next day Moved me to another room with no issues. Also on leaving my flight was not leaving until 8:00 Pm, and the front desk gave me a 2:00 Pm late check out no extra charge. The Rooms are huge with nice kitchen, Hotel is not dated, and the breakfast buffet is great. Staff Goes out of there way for you. I tip my hat to the genral manager, in 6 years of trips to Fort Laurdedale it was the best stay and we look forard to next year.

Room Tip: Kids from 3-6 Get free Breakfast Buffet
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Andreas I, General Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
What a wonderful review; thank you for taking time to post comments on TripAdvisor! I am very pleased to read that your accommodations, our location, and our Team made for such an enjoyable and memorable trip for you and your family. We certainly look forward to your next visit, and hope that we will become your destination Resort when traveling to Fort Lauderdale. Thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (701)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Very friendly staff ! What a wonderful experience. Stayed for a couple of days and we have not regrets. You can walk to restaurants and the beach is great! The room had wonderful views and very clean. Very spacious and did not feel cramped.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Andreas I, General Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
We appreciate your review, and I'm very pleased to read that our team provided friendly service during your stay. It sounds like your accomodations were clean and comfortable, and we hope you have a chance to return in the near future. Thank you.
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

This property, which is located directly across the A1A from the beach, provides all the services and amenities that one could possibly want in a resort hotel. The friendly, professional staff was
attentive and responsive to any and all requests, ranging from restaurant and golf reservations to driving directions. The pool/deck area was a welcome haven for relaxation after a day at the beach or on the golf course and again the staff was solicitous & pleasant. This was our fourth consecutive year staying at this hotel and we were once again made to feel as if our patronage was valued & appreciated. I look forward to returning again to this wonderful hotel and anticipate a similar reception and experience.
Roderick

Room Tip: Spend a little bit more for additional space and you won't be disappointed.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for the review; it certainly appears that your Resort experience was enjoyable, comfortable, and memorable. I am pleased that our team continues to provide you with personalized service as we aim to make our guests feel cared for and valued. We look forward to your return in the near future, and hope that you continue to think of us as your home away from home when traveling to the Fort Lauderdale area. Regards.
scottsdale, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Arrived on a busy Friday afternoon for a one night stay w. husband before our cruise. We purchased night stay thru deal with Priceline that was connected with cruise booking. Very good location, friendly staff, great proximity to beach, beautiful pool and pool area, & nice hotel overall. We didn't get a higher up room, so the view wasn't that great. Would recommend to families & couples.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Andreas I, General Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Thank you for the review. I appreciate your comments and feedback, and pleased to read that our team was friendly, and that you enjoyed your brief stay. We hope you can stay longer on your next visit. Warm regards.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Just returned from a brief stay at the Hilton Ft. Lauderdale Beach Resort. This has to be at least our tenth visit to this property, and each time was better than the last. Every staff member we interacted with was extremely friendly and helpful. Giorgio, at the front desk, made sure that our stay was everything that the Hilton brand represents. Valanda and Arlene, the hostess and waitress at the ilios, were amazing! We have never been disapponted with the services received here, highly recommend this property for vacation or staycation.

Room Tip: Oceanfront rooms are the best
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for the wonderful review, and your loyalty to the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort! "Excellent Stay" is what we like to read. Your comments will be shared with our entire team, and I will ensure that Georgios, Volanda, and Arlene receive the recognition they deserve. I hope to see you back soon! Thanks again.
Boca Raton, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Overall a good hotel, but there are much better in the area. Employees need to learn what customer service is, learn how to be more polite, and just how can they be more accommodating. Will not reccommend this hotel and will never stay here again

• Stayed April 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review, and to share comments on your recent stay. I apologize that our team did not provide more personalized service to you, and will share this review with our entire team. I would greatly appreciate an opportunity to speak with you directly, at your convenience. I can be reached at 954-414-2602. Thank you.
Mount Washington, Kentucky, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

Very nice and clean hotel. Service is okay. Tried to book car service through them before we arrived and never received a call back from VIP limos which is who they work with. Had to call South Limo service and book independently. If it wasn't for that I would have rated them higher.

• Stayed April 2013
We appreciate your review and feedback about your recent stay. I apologize for the communication issues with VIP Limo, and will share your comments with them directly. I sincerely hope you have a chance to stay with us again, and give us an opportunity to provide the kind of service you should expect from our Resort. Should you need any assistance with reservations or transportation, please feel free to contact me directly at 954-414-2602. Thank you.

Been to Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort? Share your experiences!