Location is fantastic, rooms are great, food is good, prices not crazy. Just assume everything is awesome except maybe two things:
1. concierge service has been lackluster each of the two times we have tried to use them. This last time we asked for a peanut allergy-friendly restaurant, they just gave us a couple possibilities and they phone numbers and told us to call.
2. They end their 'beach service' of providing beach chairs and parasols at 5pm, which is about an hour too early. Every spot they provide was full at 5pm and they had to kick everyone off the chairs. Does that sound like good timing?
Like I said though, everything else about this place is great, especially for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is located on the shoreline of Fort Lauderdale's exclusive north beach, between the palm-shaded boulevards of Sunrise and Las Olas. The Resort delivers the refined elegance of beach resort living, with unique tropical amenities and upscale accommodations, much larger than a regular hotel. Our vision is to provide Distinct Personalized Service by creating unforgettable experiences for our well-traveled guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Amex, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Hilton