Location is good right across A1A from the beach. Although it is a bit North of the real hustle and bustle of the night life which is around the intersection of Las Olas Blvd. and A1A. It is only a 10 minute walk though and in some respects it was nice to be away from all of that.
It is has a great layout for a family over 4 persons. Their connecting rooms are off a common private vestibule which was nice. Also the ability to have a full kitchen is always nice when traveling as a family for breakfast items, snacks and beverages.
Only disappointment was the coffee shop downstairs. The menu is great however the service and efficiency needs vast improvements. On two separate occasions orders were placed, lost, and then after 20 minutes retaken and then prepared. It shouldn't take 30+ minutes for sandwiches and pizzas in a quick-serve restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is located on the shoreline of Fort Lauderdale's exclusive north beach, between the palm-shaded boulevards of Sunrise and Las Olas. The Resort delivers the refined elegance of beach resort living, with unique tropical amenities and upscale accommodations, much larger than a regular hotel. Our vision is to provide Distinct Personalized Service by creating unforgettable experiences for our well-traveled guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Expedia, Priceline, EasyToBook, Orbitz, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Hilton