“Great stay at a great location!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Resort

Save Saved
You added Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Resort to your Saves list
Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Resort
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   505 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304 (Central Beach)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Rates from $219
Ranked #9 of 132 hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Richmond, Virginia
“Great stay at a great location!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Stayed at the Hilton Ft. Lauderdale Beach Resort on Dec. 4th and could not have been happier! The hotel had great attention to detail, room was exceptionally clean, and we were upgraded (without requesting) to a King Suite with ocean view (which gives an awesome view of both the beach and intercoastal waterway). This hotel is constantly booked and we were most impressed with the staff, food, and the personal attention we recieved at every turn. We NEVER get to do anything like this, so it was a special treat to celebrate our 20th anniversary and we were left wanting more. When compared to other hotels/resorts on A1A, it stacks up very nicely. You will have a hard time finding a better hotel for the money on the strip.

Room Tip: If you like a double-view, request the ocean view so you can see the intracoastal waterway and Atlan...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Andreas I, General Manager at Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Thank you for the wonderful review; we are pleased you chose our Resort to celebrate your anniversary! We hope to see you back soon, and will certainly share your kind words with our entire team. My best.

2,247 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (544)
Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

This was my third stay at this hotel. My husband is a diamond
member with Hilton. Every time we have been upgraded to a
very large and nice suite! Every person who works here is
extremely friendly and helpful. I especially thought the
bartender Ryan was great and very focused on the guests.
The pool area is beautiful and it is directly across the street from
the beach.

Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Andreas I, General Manager at Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thank you for your loyalty to our Resort and to Hilton; we appreciate the review. I will ensure that Ryan receives the recognition he deserves, and will share your notes with our entire team.
We hope to see you back again soon!
New York, NY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

If you want to be at a hotel with a great location, and good customer service, this is it.
I stayed in a suite that was very large and had faboulous views. The room condition was fare. Probably 5 years old? Could have been a little bit cleaner as carpet was stained. Plumbing wasnt faboulous either. Had to have maintance come up to look at toilet a few times.
Was it a deal breaker? no. I would go again as location is prime, customer service is nice as well.
And it wasnt filthy that you couldnt bear it.
Parking is def expensive at $30+ per day.
Breakfast was fine, nothing special.
Pool was nice, but hottub did have a strange odor.
Beach is right accross the street.

Room Tip: higher up the better the view.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We will pass your glowing compliments on to our staff. They will be so pleased to hear that you had a great customer service experience. I'm also reviewing your other comments with them so we can make sure we're doing all we can to keep rooms spotless and avoid guests running into any maintenance problems. I apologize for those issues, and thank you for alerting us; we hope to see you again soon. If I can assist with future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me at 954-414-2602.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

Hi, my husband surprised me w/ a beautiful suite overlooking A1A for my birthday one year. He purchased the couples package. It was breakfast but w/ an option to either have it downstairs in the hotel restaurant or have it delivered to our room. Of course in the room :) It also came w/ a tray full of chocolate covered strawberries. We had an amazing time, so I surprised him w/ the same thing the next year for his birthday. Tried to get the same suite but unfortunately I was not able to but spoke to the manager about the situation & he suggested a very comparable room w/ another great view. Very friendly staff, that is very professional. Would go back in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: If you can not obtain a room overlooking A1A there is also a great view in the back of the inter coa...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Andreas I, General Manager at Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
We are pleased that you have spent 'Special times' at our Resort; celebrating both birthdays! I hope you make this a regular event! It appears that our Team took good care of you; our signature chocolate covered strawberries are always a big hit! Thank you for taking the time to post a review and we look forward to your next stay. Andreas.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

Went to a conference on Ft Lauderdale beach and stayed here. I think this is a very nice hotel. It has all those things I like about the Hilton chain but I am left feeling as if something is lacking. Starting with check-in. I was early and while they hurried to get me into a room I don't think it was the type room I reserved. I thought I was getting a fridge and microwave but it was comfortable and clean. The housekeeping staff is very good. The manager called to schedule morning or afternoon clean up. The housekeeper was a cheerful young lady and did a superb job. My real problem with the room stems from the fact my reservation disappeared from my Hilton Honors account when I was checked in keeping me from verification.
Food on the beach is expensive... no getting around it. I did a couple reviews of near by places. At the Hilton on a budget the cafe off of the lobby is good. Try the cuban sandwich or a salad. All the folks were very nice. There are plenty of restaurants 4 to 5 blocks south.
Overall I would go back as long as someone else is picking up the tab...and I still like Hilton.

• Stayed December 2012
Thank you for posting a review on tripadvisor about your recent stay. I apologize for the issues with your room type and view, and have shared your comments with our Front office team for further discussion and research. We are pleased you enjoyed Le Marche, our Gourmet Bakery and Starbucks, and certainly hope we have the opportunity to host your stay again. Should you require any assistance with future reservations, please feel free to reach out to me direclty at 954.414.2602.
South Florida, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

This is our second stay this year and obviously it is because we love it. It is so well located and the rooms are spacious and the staff friendly. Internet signal could be improved but nothing that would prevent us from staying there again

Room Tip: The view is spectacular from any room. Obviously higher floors have a better one
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Andreas I, General Manager at Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Thank you for your loyalty to the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, and for taking the time to write a review. I appreciate your comments and look forward to your next visit.
Belo Horizonte, MG
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

I was in this hotel for 3 nights in the first week of December, 2012. I simply loved it in almost everything. It is located in a wonderful area just across the beach within a walking distance to Las Olas Boulevard. I was in a Junior Suite which looked much more as an apartment; It had a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom in the living room, a very big sleeping room with a huge bathroom in it and a beautiful balcony facing the beach. The staff was absolutely friendly and helpful. 3 of them made my stay very special due to their kindness and willingness to help and make you fell comfortable. Craig in the check in and during the entire stay was well. He always answered the phone kindly. Claudia, the German waitress from the breakfast, she was absolutely fantastic, waking up in the morning and having breakfast which her made my day much better. She was naturally adorable, we (my friends and I) were very glad that we met her, and Elvira, another waitress from the breakfast, she was also very kind and friendly.
There was just one little thing that I didn't like at all, PARKING, the hotel had only Valet Parking, and 3 times I had to wait more the 10 minutes for my car, it was really frustrating. I would give the hotel 10 out of 10 if the parking worked fine, but it didn't when there were a lot of people. Due to this inconvinience I will give the hotel 9.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
We appreciate your candid comments posted on tripadvisor; and the title 'Wonderful Hotel". I am very pleased that our team provided the type of service you should expect from our Resort, and will ensure that the Team Members mentioned receive the recognition they deserve. I have taken note of your Valet parking comments and will share with the Manager; i apologize for the delays. We look forward to your return in the near future. Thank you.

Been to Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Resort? Share your experiences!