This is at least the sixth time we have stayed at this hotel - we try to get to Ft. Lauderdale twice a year. We love the Jr King Suites because the night owl/early riser in the family (me) can stay up late or get up early and sit in the living area without disturbing the sleeper (husband) in the family. The oceanview balconies also give a view of the Intracoastal so it's like a two for one. We are across A1A from the beach. The staff is uniformly friendly, esp. the valet parkers (the parking charge is our only complaint - $32 per night plus tax). The bathrooms with their terrific showers and deep jetted tub are also great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is located on the shoreline of Fort Lauderdale's exclusive north beach, between the palm-shaded boulevards of Sunrise and Las Olas. The Resort delivers the refined elegance of beach resort living, with unique tropical amenities and upscale accommodations, much larger than a regular hotel. Our vision is to provide Distinct Personalized Service by creating unforgettable experiences for our well-traveled guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Hilton