No your not at a 5 star hotel, but what a comfortable place to stay. I went with my daughter and we not only LOVED it but felt very safe since we are two women. I will stay here again. This hotel made my trip! You can walk to town or drive and you can walk to the beach! I loved staying here and plan to come back very soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vistamar Villa offers friendly, tranquil accommodation situated two & a half blocks from the beach. It is set in tropical flora and backs on to historic Bonnet House. Please don't mistake us for the Ritz or the Trump. We are a period hotel providing a clean, spacious and comfortable environment. Our suites are over 600 sq. ft. with free wireless internet, a heated pool, barbeque and guest laundry facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Vistamar Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vistamar Villa Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Vistamar Hotel Fort Lauderdale