I recently stayed an evening at Vistamar Villa along with my girlfriend. The location is great and the price was very fair especially in comparison to the other expensive properties off the beach strip. The staff was friendly and even recommended a couple good restaurants for us that turned out to be good recommendations.
As some other reviews have pointed out the building and pool is older and is a bit worn. This wasn't an issue for us though and we were pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness of our room and the size of our room. For a quick stay or a few nights Vistamar Villa was a friendly albeit rustic stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vistamar Villa offers friendly, tranquil accommodation situated two & a half blocks from the beach. It is set in tropical flora and backs on to historic Bonnet House. Please don't mistake us for the Ritz or the Trump. We are a period hotel providing a clean, spacious and comfortable environment. Our suites are over 600 sq. ft. with free wireless internet, a heated pool, barbeque and guest laundry facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Vistamar Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vistamar Villa Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Vistamar Hotel Fort Lauderdale