We stayed at Vistamar Villa - Fort Lauderdale with the hole family. 2 adults and 3 kids from the Netherlands in a unfamilar city. Vistamar is a beautifull place to call your home when your travelling to Fort Lauderdale. Near to beach, boulevard and restaurants. A nice place in a beautifull town.
The owners John and Mary know the meaning of the word hospitality. We loved our stay at the Vistamar Villa and like to recommend it to other visitors of the Fort Lauderdale area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vistamar Villa offers friendly, tranquil accommodation situated two & a half blocks from the beach. It is set in tropical flora and backs on to historic Bonnet House. Please don't mistake us for the Ritz or the Trump. We are a period hotel providing a clean, spacious and comfortable environment. Our suites are over 600 sq. ft. with free wireless internet, a heated pool, barbeque and guest laundry facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Vistamar Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vistamar Villa Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Vistamar Hotel Fort Lauderdale