This is an older hotel that is kept clean and the environment friendly. We arrived very early after an all night flight, they cleaned our room first and got us in by noon. We kept things simple to recuperate from our travels so we bought food at the grocery store and used the bbq provided in the courtyard near the pool. The room had a microwave, hot plate, dishes, and a small refrigerator. There were beach chairs and umbrella to use for a quick trip two blocks away to the beach. We would stay there again, no problem. It's not a high rise fancy spot, but it was clean and just right for us!
- Also Known As:
- Vistamar Villa Hotel
- Vistamar Villa Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Vistamar Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vistamar Villa offers friendly, tranquil accommodation situated two & a half blocks from the beach. It is set in tropical flora and backs on to historic Bonnet House. Please don't mistake us for the Ritz or the Trump. We are a period hotel providing a clean, spacious and comfortable environment. Our suites are over 600 sq. ft. with free wireless internet, a heated pool, barbeque and guest laundry facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Vistamar Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.