Only booked it for one night, have to return. A place where guest enjoy life, I can hear other guest sitting outside at evening enjoying life, laughing and talking, without being drunk. I can hear no aircondition and at my room I have a fan in the ceiling. It is almost as being in Spain or Italy. I am really pleasant surprise after having stayed in to many inpersonal US chain hotels.
- Also Known As:
- Vistamar Villa Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Vistamar Villa Hotel
- Vistamar Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vistamar Villa offers friendly, tranquil accommodation situated two & a half blocks from the beach. It is set in tropical flora and backs on to historic Bonnet House. Please don't mistake us for the Ritz or the Trump. We are a period hotel providing a clean, spacious and comfortable environment. Our suites are over 600 sq. ft. with free wireless internet, a heated pool, barbeque and guest laundry facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Vistamar Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.