I recently stayed at the Vistamar and going on to the review page to write a review I came across the Think twice review. I have to say that one of us stayed at a different place. The Vistamar I stayed at was clean, relaxing and pleasant. I did not see any raccoons, bugs or unknown animals like skinny, hairy pigs.The owners and their son seemed to always be doing something and while I was there they had added new pool furniture and a new barbeque. I give them high marks for value and cleanliness and I had a very good stay and will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vistamar Villa offers friendly, tranquil accommodation situated two & a half blocks from the beach. It is set in tropical flora and backs on to historic Bonnet House. Please don't mistake us for the Ritz or the Trump. We are a period hotel providing a clean, spacious and comfortable environment. Our suites are over 600 sq. ft. with free wireless internet, a heated pool, barbeque and guest laundry facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Vistamar Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vistamar Villa Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Vistamar Hotel Fort Lauderdale