We stayed at Vistamar for the first time seven years ago after a random booking from Italy, and since that time we return there every year, sometime twice, when possible.
The site is quiet, clean and in the green, the apartments are comfortable and there is a swimming pool and a parking, all at reasonable rates.
Few steps and we are on the beach, some steps more and we reach the stores, some miles and we can play in the best golf courses.
The owners are great: their friendship, kindness and affability give us the feeling we live as at home and it is really difficult to leave Vistamar without thinking we have met friends, not only hosts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vistamar Villa offers friendly, tranquil accommodation situated two & a half blocks from the beach. It is set in tropical flora and backs on to historic Bonnet House. Please don't mistake us for the Ritz or the Trump. We are a period hotel providing a clean, spacious and comfortable environment. Our suites are over 600 sq. ft. with free wireless internet, a heated pool, barbeque and guest laundry facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and HotelsClick so you can book your Vistamar Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vistamar Villa Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Vistamar Hotel Fort Lauderdale