We booked this hotel because of its high ranking on Tripadvisor. It was an older hotel located near the beach. I can see why people liked it because it was old Florida and had a somewhat quaint atmosphere. The owner manager was very accomodating and friendly and the people we met there were very friendly and outgoing. Our particular suite had seen better days. The windows lacked curtains of any kind covered only by a blind. The bathroom was in need of a make over. The tub was chipped as was the surrounding tile. There was a good amount of space in the unit but we felt the little extras were totally missing. It would only take a little effort to make this place memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vistamar Villa offers friendly, tranquil accommodation situated two & a half blocks from the beach. It is set in tropical flora and backs on to historic Bonnet House. Please don't mistake us for the Ritz or the Trump. We are a period hotel providing a clean, spacious and comfortable environment. Our suites are over 600 sq. ft. with free wireless internet, a heated pool, barbeque and guest laundry facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Vistamar Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vistamar Villa Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Vistamar Hotel Fort Lauderdale