This is an older property convenient to the airport and very close to the beach. It was clean, comfortable, quiet and reasonably priced. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. The rooms are dated and there is a "relaxed" air to the courtyard (i.e. not manicured, but with pleasant character) and it worked just fine for us. We loved the vintage neon on other hotels in the neighborhood.
- Also Known As:
- Vistamar Villa Hotel
- Vistamar Villa Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Vistamar Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vistamar Villa offers friendly, tranquil accommodation situated two & a half blocks from the beach. It is set in tropical flora and backs on to historic Bonnet House. Please don't mistake us for the Ritz or the Trump. We are a period hotel providing a clean, spacious and comfortable environment. Our suites are over 600 sq. ft. with free wireless internet, a heated pool, barbeque and guest laundry facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Vistamar Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.