“My husband rates the Cheese Steak "Best Ever"” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Parrot

The Parrot
911 Sunrise Lane, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304 (Central Beach)
954 563 1493
Website
Improve this listing
Type: Bar/ Clubs
Attraction Details
Columbus, Ohio
4 attraction reviews
“My husband rates the Cheese Steak "Best Ever"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

We happened upon this place which is a little hidden off of the main track. I thought it smelled a little like they dont clean the beer traps and floor mats well enough at the end of the night.... but as my husband says - I am waaaaay too picky.... and I have a superpower of smell...... So.... I am overlooking that on this review :) The chef came out to ask how the food was, which was unexpected based on the fact that it seemed to be mostly a bar that happens to serve food. Everyone else raved about their food - I had a salad - which is not a smart pick in a bar/food set up so I blam that on myself. They had Gator Sauce, and let us buy some to take home... we even ordered more from the company's website..... gooooooood stuff.

Visited May 2013

Weston, Florida
“Great atmosphere at night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Found this place when getting the kids ice cream across the street so when we returned later in the night for a little adult time and knowing nothing about the place, we were impressed by our experience. The drinks and female night bartender (sorry didn't catch the name) were equally excellent. She took very good care of us despite being very busy. We ordered tacos at the bar, a random thing, and they were delicious. Good conversations, fun atmosphere, great prices too. It was one of the highlights from our beach trip. Keep up the great service.

Visited March 2013
Chicago, IL
18 attraction reviews
“great beach dive (although not that divey)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Suprisingly awesome beer selection. The bar food is actually pretty darn good as well. Even though its far from philly, I've seen many nods of approval at the Cheesesteaks. Great outdoor seating and people watching as well.

Visited February 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
6 attraction reviews
“Good microbrews!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Classic local sports bar. Friendly staff, great beer & good food! My husband and I have a hard time finding a wide beer selection outside of Colorado so it's great to find places that do. It was a prett quiet night but walking distance from our hotel - I would recommend it!

4 attraction reviews
“Eeh..it's an eatery.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

Plenty of Tvs for sports watching. The service was good. Food ok. My wife liked the wings. My Philly steak was ok-ish. Good beer selection though so all in all worth a stop.