“One of a kind!” 5 of 5 stars

(954) 564-1074
Improve this listing
“One of a kind!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Last Saturday my wife and I went to the Todd Rundgren show at Culture Room. Todd was absolutely fantastic, and you could tell he was really having a great time! It's very rare that you can go to a place and be right there with the artist, but also experience a big concert feel. We have seen Leon Russell, Robin Trower, Robby Krieger, Ray Manzarek, Hot Tuna, and many others at this really cool venue. Please keep it up! I would recommend this place to anyone who truly loves music.

Visited April 2014

Cape Coral, Florida
“Shockingly Horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

I bought tickets in January to see Todd Rundgren April 12 at 8:00. Arrived at 7 to a line around the building and forced to stand there until 8. The doors finally opened and I was shocked to find that it is a standing only venue; not a seat in the house! The music did not start until after 9. They claimed to be sold out but were selling tickets at the door and letting people cut in line and go in. There were at least twice as many people in the building as should have been allowed. It was literally impossible to push through the crowd to reach the only pair of restrooms. The employees, especially the "Security", where mostly sleezebags. There were many older people there including myself (Todd is 65) that cannot stand up for anywhere near the duration of a show. I could not get close enough to even hear the music and finally left after 5 songs. Shameful. The owners are obviously much more interested in profit (read:larceny) than the love of music.

Visited April 2014
Miami, Florida
14 attraction reviews
“Mosh Pit ... if that's your style”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

I had no idea what I was in for when I decided to celebrate my birthday here several yrs ago.
I was pleasantly surprised by the concert performance by Natasha Bedingfield and company; they all earned 5 stars. Excellent show.
The place is a Mosh Pit... standing room only except for $$ VIP seats up stairs, which at the time we did not get. So if attending a concert/event where you are literally on top of your neighbor is your thing and drinking : there are bars in very strategic places on the floor ... much too intimate for me. The drinks are pricey. Big turn off .. people smoking like smoke stacks. Not my idea of a good time; however if you like to smoke/or don't mind the smoke, drink, and like mosh pit concerts/events this may be the place for you.

Visited December 2013
6 attraction reviews
“Iration”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Had so much fun. Placed was packed . Good vibe . Drink was great . . Light show was great. Thanks Krissy

Visited August 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
“Graet place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

I saw The Tolest Man On Earth here. I really liked the place.. It's good to be more than one, then on can stay in the spot that you find and the other can get beers from the outside bar wich has less people.