We've been staying at this hotel for 5 or 6 years now. We cruise twice a year on average and this is our hotel of choice. The hotel has recently been renovated and they did an excellent job. The rooms are large and have been updated. They look great. All rooms have a coffee/tea maker, microwave and safe.
The pool area has lots of lounge chairs and umbrellas. The pool is nicely heated. We love what they have done to their outdoor space. Lots of pathways, beautiful trees and bushes and flowers. It is really beautiful.
They offer complimentary shuttles from and to the airport and from and to the cruise port. This is the only hotel I know of that will pick you up from your cruise ship and bring you back to the hotel.
They also offer a complimentary breakfast with assorted muffins, bagels, toast, hard-boiled eggs, cereals, assorted juices, yogurt, freshly made waffles.
Don't worry if you have forgotten to pack something. They have a very well stocked gift shop in the lobby that sells sundry items, gifts, souvenirs and snacks. We had the pleasure of meeting the young lady and young man who work in the gift shop and they were both very pleasant and helpful. I'm sorry, I don't remember their names. Also in the lobby, a nice selection of wine is available to purchase.
There is a restaurant/sports bar attached to the hotel. The food is good and the prices are reasonable. Great happy hour!
There were 3 ships in port the day we boarded our ship. We have been there on previous occasions when there have been 6 ships in port. Izzy always has the shuttles to the cruise ships perfectly organized no matter how many ships are in port.
Izzy goes above and beyond to make sure his guests are happy. I also want to give kudos to Kourtney and John at the front desk. They are all exceptional.
This hotel offers a park and cruise package. It also offers a day rate of $49 for those whose flight leaves late. They will pick you up at your cruise ship and bring you back to the hotel where you can use their facilities and they will take you to the airport to catch your flight.
I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel. It is a great value for your money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel near Port Everglades Cruise Port & Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport (FLL). Your Stay Includes Free Breakfast and High Speed Wi-Fi Internet with On-site Family Restaurant, Bar & Grill. We also Offer Park & Cruise Fly and Day Stay Packages with Free Shuttle. We offer tours and transportation to the world-famous Sawgrass Mills mall, Fort Lauderdale beaches, Hollywood beaches, Everglades Tours, Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Sun Life Stadium; home of the Miami Dolphins; and Las Olas Riverfront featuring a variety of restaurants, boutiques, bars and entertainment. The hotel features renovated rooms and beautiful gardens and landscaping. This Fort Lauderdale, FL hotel offers shuttle service to and from the following locations: Free shuttle to and from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL). Free shuttle to and from Port Everglades Cruise Port, early pre-board availableo We also can arrange for private shuttles for family and early boarding at the cruise port. Free shuttle to and from Broward Convention Center. Shuttle service to and from Miami Cruise Ports (charge). Shuttle service to and from Miami International Airport (MIA) (charge) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Rodeway Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn And Suites Airport/Cruise Port
- Rodeway Inn & Suites Airport/Cruise Port Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Rodeway Inn Hotel Airport
- Rodeway Inn Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Rodeway Inn