We traveled from Iceland to Florida and after two flights we were a bit disappointed when we had trouble finding the B&B (didn't have GPS) then it took us half an hour to get assistance and our keys but granted we arrived after 6.00 pm. However we were in for a pleasant surprise to see how nice the rooms were. I traveled with my family and we had booked 4 rooms, all were nicely kept. The pool area was great, we spent most of the day in the pool which was clean and on the roof sunbathing. The location was great, close to the beach and we visited a couple of great restaurants in the neighbourhood, the one that stood out was Catalina's. It took us about 20 min to walk to the Galleria Mall. The breakfast was less than mediocre the only thing we found edible was the orange juice. All in all we had a fine stay at this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Granada Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Granada Hotel
- Granada Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax as you open the gate and enter your secluded paradise seductively nestled around a lush tropical courtyard and swimming pool.Experience our warm European hospitality and personalized service that make guests return time after time.Rejuvenate and awaken your senses as you soak in the sunshine and warm gentle breezes. Watch the sun rise or sleep in and watch the sun set... listen to your favorite music on the CD player... take an early morning or evening swim... take a late afternoon nap under a coconut palm... or sip a cool drink as you lounge on a chaise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Granada Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.