“The Most Amazing Experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pineapple Point Guest House and Resort

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fort Lauderdale
Pineapple Point Guest House and Resort
You added Pineapple Point Guest House and Resort to your Saves list
315 NE 16th Terrace, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301 (Victoria Park)   |
New York, NY
“The Most Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2010

I just returned from a 4 day stay at Pineapple Point, and will now make this my hotel of choice in South Florida. I have stayed at other properties on the beach and in the Ft. Lauderdale area, and nothing even comes close to the service, and luxurious accommodations at Pineapple Point. The owners are fantastic and the staff is very attentive. My room was beautifully decorated, clean, and had amazing bedding. Just like a 5 star hotel, there is turn down service every night and chocolate on your pillow. The complimentary breakfast was also a nice touch and unexpected surprise. I would highly recommend this amazing property...and I look forward to returning again this winter!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (176)
Sofia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2010

I've been to PP a few times, and the resort never fails to impress me. The lush grounds are immaculate and create a real feeling of a tropical oasis. The staff anticipate your every need, are always incredibly friendly, and aim to please. The owners are very welcoming and are a font of information on what to do in FLL.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled solo
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2010

I have stayed at a number of gay resorts on the beach in Ft Lauderdale and nothing compares to Pineapple Point. I love this guest house. I have traveld all over the world and have never seen a hotel or guest house that compares to Pineapple Point.
For me the two things that make this place are the attention to detail and the employees.
I forgot to say how all the hot men at the pool also helps me enjoy my stay.
I will be back again very soon.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2010

Just wanted to let everyone know that Pineabble Point is a perfect place to stay. The staff was fantastic making us feel right at home. The gounds are great with plenty of areas to explore and even our standard room was cozy with a comfortable king size bed. The continental breaksfast was a perfect start to the day and a "Happy Hour" with beer & wine was a fun way to meet new friends and start the evening.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2010

Just spent a long weekend at Pineapple Point celebrating my partner's birthday along with some friends from Texas. We had a fantastic time. The room (Cottage #10) was awesome, comfortable, well-appointed; the staff was attentive (as always) and made us feel at home.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2010

I stay here several times a year because it is so well run; so friendly; so beautiful.
The owners and staff pay attention to every detail and make you feel like family. The rooms are first class and extremely clean. The property is very tropical and at night becomes magical. And finally, the location is so convenient to both Las Olas and Wilton Manors and even the beach too.

Paul Winters

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo
Clearwater, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2010

This was our first visit to Pineapple Point Guest House and we could not have been more pleased. We stayed in one of their incredible villas and the accommodations could not have been better! But even better than the room was the personal attention that all of the staff members showed each guest. They readily remembered our names, and were eager to help us with anything. We had massages and the therapists were excellent. We had such a wonderful experience at Pineapple Point that we have already scheduled another weekend there in November.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Pineapple Point Guest House and Resort? Share your experiences!