“Pineapple Point beats Key West!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pineapple Point Guest House and Resort

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fort Lauderdale
Pineapple Point Guest House and Resort
You added Pineapple Point Guest House and Resort to your Saves list
315 NE 16th Terrace, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301 (Victoria Park)   |
west palm beach
“Pineapple Point beats Key West!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2009

My partner and I of 16 years spent three night at Pineapple Point and the service and hospitality was Unsurpassed!! The staff goes above and beyond to make you feel warm and welcome. We normally go to Key West and stay and simular resorts and we just don't see the need for that anymore, Pineapple Point was so amazing!! Thanks to Cris and the rest of the staff for making our stay so special!!!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (176)
Cincinnati
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2009

Fantastic place. I've been to many hotels and guest houses through the years and there is almost always the claim to have 'great service'. Pineapple Point delivers on that promise. Staff are always willing to help - immediately available without being overly intrusive. Grounds are nice and well-kept. Our room (one of the villas) was very large and incredibly clean. My only complaint is the gym, while adequate and probably better than many resorts, could use a little more space and a little more equipment to bring it up to the same level as the rest of the resort. All in all, that's a minor quibble in what was otherwise a great place to stay if you're a gay man.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
ATLANTA GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2009

When I decided to go to Ft Lauderdale for the first time, I wanted a gay friendly place to stay and asked a friend, he NEVER hesitated and said 'there is ONLY ONE place to stay" and referred me to Pineapple Point. I read many reviews and booked a room. WOW, nothing can prepare you for the level of service, the immaculate grounds, every detail is attended to. Far beyond anything I've ever seen rated 5-Stars. My career is ensuring a high level of customer service and attention to detail for one of the largest retailers in the world, I would love to find staff like they have at Pineapple Point! Job well done! I will be back for many visits to come. There truly is nowhere else to stay in Ft Lauderdale.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled solo
Dallas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2009

We have stayed at Pineapple Point several times each year for several years. The accommodations are impeccable and that level is service is unsurpassed. The proprietors and staff are committed to pampering while making you feel like family.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
Geneva, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2009

This was the second time I have stayed at this property - two years ago we got upgraded to a villa so this time we thought we would splurge and pay for the Grand Villa. I only have one negative thing to say about Pineapple - they need to update their website so show how truly great the accommodation is. OK, I know the Grand Villa isn't cheap but I've paid similar to stay in hotels and this is in a different league - your own pool. jacuzzi, terrace, two bathrooms and stunning kitchen. I know the location could be a bit more 'central' but we never had to wait more than 10 minutes for a taxi and it was easy getting cabs to travel between restaurants/bars etc. I'm normally hesitant about anything aimed at the 'pink pound' (which so often is sub standard and overpriced) but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place and will certainly be visiting again.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
Norfolk,va.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2009

I recently stayed at Pineapple Point and what a TRULY INCREDIBLE vacation...
The grounds are just beautiful,housekeeping impeccable,and the service is supberb
second to none..
The entire staff always has a smile and goes out of their way to make sure everything is ok..
Happy Hour is a nice way to meet everyone and always a good mix of people
If you have the opportunity pamper yourself with a massage..they have a studio on property...Peter G. one of the therapists is great...
I cant wait until I can get back
Thanks again guys..
SBC __Norfolk

• Stayed May 2009, traveled solo
mid-atlantic
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2009

This high end guest house will be appreciated by the discerning gay traveler. The staff puts a premium on thoughtful service, cleanliness and customer satisfaction. Traveling in the off season when Pineapple Point offers discounted rates makes this beautiful property a very good value. Whether in Fort Lauderdale for business or a quick get-away, Pineapple Point is a winner.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business

Been to Pineapple Point Guest House and Resort? Share your experiences!