The Royal Palms has creatively set up a sidewalk cafe which is open for breakfast on weekends. The tables, a few of which have a view of the ocean, are set amid several palm trees. I enjoyed a great breakfast which consisted of a perfectly prepared omelet, a bowl of delicious fresh fruit and a bottomless cup of coffee. The food, the setting and the wonderful service were a great way to start the day. Keep up the great work RP!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What's so amazing about The Royal Palms Resort & Spa and why reviews are so overwhelmingly positive is that we're a truly unique boutique hotel - an all-welcoming, hetero-friendly, gay male resort! Nestled in the heart of Fort Lauderdale beach's breezy, seaside North Beach Village, Royal Palms is a sleek, revitalized 50-room, two-building resort. Our celebrated, round-the-clock concierge-like services will impress you along with our luxurious amenities, full-service day spa, state-of-the-art fitness center and our popular bar & grill that serves scrumptious breakfasts, lunches and dinners. Whether you take a long swim in one of our two heated turquoise pools or just sunbathe in our sunny courtyards, you and your friends will relish Royal Palm's sensual, tropical atmosphere. And if you should ever desire to leave our luscious and intimate oasis you'll find we're nearby to everything fabulous! With just a 4-minute stroll to miles of world-class sandy beaches, watersports, restaurants, entertainment and nightlife - we make it all too easy to relax and laugh. We offer complimentary Wi-Fi, convenient parking onsite and supersized, gay smiles! Best of all - each ultraclean room has a modern European style with a sexy twist and beachy colors. Every room has a 42" flat screen TV, an I-pod Docking Station and are luxuriously appointed with the finest linens and comfy bath towels. All bathrooms feature tranquil rain-showers and natural pebble stone floors to massage your feet. We offer five room types and all are bigger than average - Supreme-King, Deluxe-King, Standard-King, Double-Queen and Mini-Queen. Book a Supreme-King today - at 368 square feet this supremely popular room is spacious, conveniently located near all the action and features a changing alcove. You'll also adore our Deluxe-King with 295 square feet to play around in - like kings on a gay holiday! Royal Palms Standard-King often gets booked up with 291 square feet and located in a more secluded setting. Naturally, our Double-Queen fills a lot of the needs bigger parties may require and at 287 square feet this private room is airy enough for some groovy dancing. If you'd like a room a bit cozier - be our guest and stay in our Mini-Queen which is anything but miniature at 220 square feet. The Royal Palms Resort & Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Royal Palms Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Palms Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- The Royal Palms Resort And Spa