“Just keeps getting better” 5 of 5 stars

You added The Royal Palms Resort & Spa to your Saves list
The Royal Palms Resort & Spa
3.5 of 5 Villa   |   717 Breakers Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304   |
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Just keeps getting better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

We stayed at the RP a year ago. Both pre and post cruise. We were so impressed with that visit we made it our return destination again this year.

From the moment you walk in the door until you check out you are treated to excellence at every aspect of the resort. No request made of any stafff member goes unanswered in a prompt and proper fashion.

Rooms contiune to be clean and comfortable. Housekeeping is in and out while you are eating breakfast.

Bottom line: The RP trumps any nearby property. See for yourself. You are indeed treated Royally at The Royal Palms. We have booked our return visit for 2014.

Room Tip: I don't think there is a bad room in the house.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (183)
Alexandria, VA, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

My criteria for a hotel includes friendly staff, a quiet room, and a healthy breakfast. This was my second visit to the Royal Palms and it meets and exceeds those expectations. It was quite nice to be addressed by name for the duration of my visit soon after checking in. That made me feel like a person rather than just a paying guest. (Kudos to Brian!) There have been some very nice improvements since my last visit, especially with the air conditioners, which are much quieter but just as efficient. I really like the multitude of towels and the really plush bathrobes in each room plus the healthy choices for breakfast. This place just keeps getting better and better.

Room Tip: Stay in the rear section if you want a really quiet room.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Copenhagen, Denmark
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I recently stayed at Royal Palms twice... both before and after a cruise leaving from Fort Lauderdale. Both stays were absolutely wonderful. All staff members were friendly and helpful. It never felt like housekeeping was encroaching on me if I wanted to stay in the room a bit longer. The pool bar/grill was very nice for breakfasts and casual chitchat with other guests. The room was quite comfortable and bathroom was great - a rain-shower that a 6'7" guy can fit under is a win to me!! On arriving for my 2nd stay, I realized I had lost my mobile phone and the reception was very quick to call the cab company and have them do their thing to try and track it down. Only improvement I could see is to put phones in the rooms... I would totally stay here again!

Room Tip: There are 2 buildings; 1 at the front that surrounds the main pool and bar/grill area... and 1 at th...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

We were already booked and pre-paid at a different resort. Then we learned about Royal Palms Resort and had so much fun that we got a room for the remainder of our vacation even though we were paying for two places - that's how much we loved it at Royal Palms. The Manager was very talented at running everything smoothly and first class. Thank you guys!!! We will bring our business back again very soon.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I keep returning to the Royal Palms. Friendly and efficient staff assure that your room is perfect, everyday. I love that they prepare delicious, healthy food at an affordable price on the premises, no need to get in car and drive. Grounds are beautiful, rooms are sleek, modern and spotless and there are two pools and a full bar. One block to a beautiful beach. My favorite hotel in Ft. Lauderdale by far.

Room Tip: all rooms are modern, sleek and spotless.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Long Beach, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Hotel was recommended to me- i was not disappointed .
Great experience from check-in to check-out. Clean premises. Great pool, bar & very cute friendly staff. Would definitely recommend this place. Hope to go back soon.

Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Waukegan, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I was amazed from the moment I walked into Hotel, the staff and services were outstanding. They made me feel like I was royalty. The Front desk staffs were very helpful when I had questions about the area, where the hot spots were and other tours places of interest. One day I was going for a walk around the area, when I was just outside the front of Hotel. One of the staff members walked up and handed me his umbrella. He stated I would need it more than him due to heavy clouds were forming and he felt it might rain during my walk.

He also stated he was already at work so he no longer needed the umbrella, I was amazed at the outstanding service I received at Royal Palms, the only problem I had was when I needed to check out. I really didn’t want to go. The front desk staff where suggesting I stay longer if I wanted. I said no due to family obligations at home. I will miss Royal Palms and its staff deeply until my next stay which I hope will be real soon.

Best Regards, Joseph T

Room Tip: If you want to man watch, make sure your room over looks the swimming pool.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

Been to The Royal Palms Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!