“AWESOME!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Body Contour Wellness Center

Body Contour Wellness Center
5353 North Federal Highway Suite 220, North Ridge Integrative Health, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
+(1)9547429577
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: If you’re looking for a safe and effective way to trim inches, Body Contour Wellness Center is your answer. Non-Invasive Lipo Experts offer you a fast, painless way to shed pounds, loose inches, tighten loose skin, and offer same day Face Lift (we guarantee immediate results). Enjoy a massage, acupuncture session, chiropractic, and so much more in a state of the art medical spa.
Boynton Beach, Florida
“AWESOME!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

I found this gem of a place from a groupon. The wellness center is very tranquil and relaxing!!!
I first had the waist-buster lipo treatment with Izabella. She is amazing!! Very informative of all different ways to have body contouring treatments without surgery. My next treatment was thermal heating to build collagen which results in skin tightening. My skin never looked better!!!

Visited May 2014

Hollywood, Florida
“Body Contour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Izabella is a wonderful person and very knowledgeable. I am pleased with my results and am looking forward to returning occasionally for a "touch up". Thank you Izabella!

Visited May 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Lost 4 Inches Off My Waist !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

The office is beautiful and smells so yummy when you walk in. The receptionist greeted me with a smile and my therapist was amazing! I am in town each year for 5 months and a friend recommended me here. I highly recommend Body Contour Wellness Center, Izabella is truly a top notch therapist who listens to what I wanted to achieve, comes up with a game plan and got me to my goals. My before and after pictures are dramatic and she made every visit a real pleasure.

Who knew finding the right person to remove my extra FAT would be so life changing!

Thank you for all your efforts to help me reach my goals. I am sooooo happy.

Visited February 2014
Fort Lauderdale
“Wonderful staff exceptional results”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Found out about this place from a lady on the beach who looked fabulous. I asked her what her secret is...she handed me a business card and said to give them a call. I took her advise and scheduled an intro offer for Cellulite reduction and I am so happy I did. Treatments were not painful and results are great. I'm very happy with my results.

Visited November 2013