“Bring your Appetite!!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Brisbane, Australia
“Bring your Appetite!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Friendly staff and an upbeat atmosphere, this joint rocks. Great specials $12 large pitcher of beer with a whopping plate of Nachos for free!!!! The fish, we had Dolphin(!!), and steak were beautifully cooked and servings, as you'd expect, are generous. No room for the key lime pie last night, so will have to return. Is it really dolphin?????

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Flanigan's was recommended and it did not disappoint. It has great service and to go souvenir cups for free. The chicken stickers were some of the best chicken tenders I have ever had. We will return!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Calgary Alberta Canada
“Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Walked over 2 miles from our hotel to Flanigan's and it was well worth it. Wonderful food & great atmosphere.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Flanigans fit the bill”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

We stopped here based on the recommendation from our hotel desk clerk. All I can say to the desk clerk was thank you, thank you and thank you. Being from out of town we didn't know where to go and we were so glad we eat here. The service was great, everyone was so friendly and helpful. The food was very good. I had Joe's Rockin' Rib Rolls and they were very tasty. There is a large bar inside as well as plenty of table seating. We enjoy our meal here and will visit again the next time we are in the area.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great Bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

I've only been at the bar, so I can't attest to the dining room. However...they have a killer bar staff. Sheena, Caroline, Diane and Rob are the ones I see regularly. They always have my drink in front of me before I sit down. It's my go to stop after work, whenever I get out early enough to stop there. Good people, good drinks. Enough said!