“Delicious pizza!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Paris, France
“Delicious pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

My husband and I went to Anthony's coal fired pizza a few days ago to have a late lunch.
The welcome was great, the staff is friendly and smiling.
At that time (about 3pm), the restaurant was almost empty, but it was great for us (not too loud!), because usually this place is packed!
There was a great choice of pizza, salads, sandwiches and a great choice of beers also.
The pizzas are well done (thin and crusty!)
My husband chose a traditional pie (pizza) with onions and mushrooms. The pizza was very tasty and the onions and mushrooms were sautéed before put on the pie, so that they have a better taste! (nice touch)... They he chose an amber beer (our waitress was very helpful about the choice of the beer).
As for me, I chose a traditional pizza calzone (with fresh mozzarella and fresh ricotta): the pizza was well stuffed and the freshness of the cheeses made it taste so good!
The prices are reasonable (we paid about 35US tip included for 2 people).
It was ones of the best pizzas we've ever eaten!
Restaurant highly recommended!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Plantation, Florida
“Ate here on a while”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

I dined here on 7/19. I sat at the bar since I was by myself. The service was great, and the food was decent. I'm used to visiting Coal Fire Pizza in Ellicott City, MD, and am used to a little bit different flavor, though. The pizza itself was just fine, but I like having the option of getting a spicy sauce. If they're open to suggestions, I think having spicy sauce as an option would be a great addition.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Columbia, Maryland
“Perfect pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

We ate here july 14th. We discovered Anthony's last year in miami. If you love thin crust very well done pizza you must go to Anthony's. It's always been crowded when I go there which is a testament to their good food and service. A customer for life when I'm in florida.

Visited July 2014
Hollywood, Fl
“Simply put, a great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

We ordered a cheese pizza and a cauliflower pizza and they both were phenomenal. Our service was excellent as well. I can't wait to go back!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Authentic pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

We normally don't frequent pizza restaurants, having been spoiled by our many trips to Rome and Naples. Someone told us to try this one. It was excellent. We were blown away by the fact that they served broccoli rabe, strictly an Italian thing. Sausage and Broccoli Rabe was an absolute dream come true. I know I sound gushy, but really, it was that good. The wings were also delicious. We enjoyed Anthony's so much that we have been to the one in Brandon, Clearwater and Tampa. All were excellent. No variations from the menu. Food and preparation were consistent. We need one in Baton Rouge. Not an acceptable pizza in the area.

• Visited June 2014