“Good Cuban Food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Winnipeg
“Good Cuban Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Found this gem quite by accident because it was close to the Hilton Garden Inn where we were staying. Our party of four went here for lunch. It was TERRIFIC
The place was busy but service was fast. The menu features Cuban cuisine and prices are very reasonable for the portion size. If you have a small appetite, share a meal. We all chose fish entrees and every one was tasty and well prepared. It comes with rice and black beans. For $6.95 and $8.95, it's a satisfying meal, both for price and quality.There's a fair selection of beer at reasonable prices, which we enjoyed with our "home-cooked" meal.
This place is NOT fancy but if you want good food and value, don't pass this one up. There's ample parking adjacent to the restaurant.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Still good after all these years”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I hadn't been to Las Vegas in about 10 years and it was as good as I remembered. I had to have the pork chunks, as that is what I always ordered when I used to go there. Still good! The only thing I don't like is that they only have white rice. But I asked for broccoli instead, and it wasn't a problem. It's nice to know that there is a dependable restaurant that has been there forever that still has good food.

Visited February 2013
Boca Raton, Florida
“Excellent Cuban Cuisine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

This restaurant was a terrific find. Everything we ordered was excellent. I love shrimps with salsa verde and this place has a dish with both filet of flounder and shrimps, which is just delicious. My husband and I started with pork tamales which were fabulous. I would definitely come back.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lauderdale by the Sea, Florida
“Love at first bite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

The only problem I have when I go here is I eat too much. This restaurant is a gem with its old world charm and waitstaff who are professional and nice. I love the sampler palte which gives you all the best of pork, chicken, ham croquettes, a tamal, chicken and beef empinada's, fried yucca, plantain chips, and a stuffed potato. For the main try a trio, fish and shrimp or a palomilla steak. don't forget the sangria and a happy ending of espresso and tres leche. Always good always a pleasure.

Visited January 2013
Ravena, New York, United States
“Love this Place Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

The place was clean, the staff was tentative. Highly recommend this place to anyone! Food was fantastic and service is great!!! We'll come back again.

• Visited February 2012