We chose this hotel based on its close proximity to both the airport and cruiseport and its offer of free shuttle service to both locations, as we were leaving on a cruise the next day. Since it was just overnight accomodations that we needed we wanted a good value and cleanliness. This hotel has seen better days. It was dated and carpets, furniture, and tiles were worn. This would have been fine for the price, but the bathroom was inconvenient with no counter or place to put toiletries, and it was dirty. Walls were dirty/stained and the toilet was dirty. The door to our room looked as though it may have been "jimmied" open at one time, as there was a small gap between the door and wall in the vicinity of the lock/handle. We did have a bite to eat and a drink in the bar. Service and food quality was good. It was difficult to get a shuttle to the cruiseport at the time we wanted to leave. The person booking those reservations was unfriendly. The day of our departure the lobby was filled with people and their luggage waiting for shuttle service to the port. There was no place to put yourself, as we were required to check out of our rooms over an hour before the shuttle left, even with their late checkout option. We ended up calling a taxi to take us to the pier, and were on our ship having lunch before the shuttle was due to leave from the Ramada. I couldn't wait to leave, and wouldn't choose this hotel again or recommend it to a friend.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Airport-Cruise Port Fort Lauderdale Hotel
- Ramada Airport-Cruise Port Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Ramada Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 1.5 miles from Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport and 2 miles from Port Everglades Cruise Port. This hotel also provides free shuttle service to and from The Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport, Port Everglades Cruise Port, and the Broward County Convention center. Pre and Post Port of Miami Cruise Packages, with ground transportation, are also available.This Full Service Ramada provides amenities such as a Free Continental Breakfast Buffet, High Speed Wireless Internet Access, Meeting/Banquet Facilities and Two Full Service restaurants with room service, a Pub and Poolside Tiki Bar. No pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Olotels, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Ramada Airport-Cruise Port Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.