We were very pleased with the overall stay and would will be returning if we book another cruise with Royal Caribbean. The staff getting us to and from the ship, excellent. The staff accomodating all of us with a room to have a meet and greet and have drinks was great and well done with such short notice. The bartender was great in handling all of our food and drink needs and we hope to return with the RLC DF'ers in the future. Thank you so much for the honesty of the staff who found our cell phone on the incoming stay and returned it to us 4 days later on the returning stay. Very appreciated !
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Airport-Cruise Port Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Ramada Airport-Cruise Port Fort Lauderdale Hotel
- Ramada Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 1.5 miles from Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport and 2 miles from Port Everglades Cruise Port. This hotel also provides free shuttle service to and from The Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport, Port Everglades Cruise Port, and the Broward County Convention center. Pre and Post Port of Miami Cruise Packages, with ground transportation, are also available.This Full Service Ramada provides amenities such as a Free Continental Breakfast Buffet, High Speed Wireless Internet Access, Meeting/Banquet Facilities and Two Full Service restaurants with room service, a Pub and Poolside Tiki Bar. No pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Wyndham, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Ramada Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.