“Not so great anymore” 3 of 5 stars

954-615-1431
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Sublime Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #76 of 1,123 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Vegan
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: between Sunrise and Oakland
samspenmom
“Not so great anymore”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

I used to love Sublime and went for special occasions all the time. The last time my husband and I went we both did not care for the food at all. I don't know if they changed chefs or changed products, but I am not sure we will go back. Very disappointing because I love to go to good vegan restaurants.

• 2 of 5 stars Food

“SOS Vegetarian and Vegan Food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

In healthy vegetarian and Vegan groups SOS stand for Salt, Oil and Fat, and Sugar. The Sublime uses SOS to fool the people into thinking their food is good. Their food and service is horrible. I asked the Chef (Corey Greif) to make some oil free Quinoa since I don;t eat oil. He refused. I was there with a driver and if I had it to do over, I would have walked out. The Sublime is a cheesy, cheap, imitation of healthy vegetarian and vegan food. My wife who does eat oil would not finish her dinner because it was too oily (high fat) and way too salty (the chef is hiding his lack of talent). The chef is an amateur at best fooling people with unhealthy salt, oil and fat, and sugar. The customer service was disrespectful and the attitude of the chef (Corey) and my server was one of “I don’t care.” Do not waste your money on this place if you are a healthy eating vegetarian or vegan. My wife

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
new jersey
“Who knew veggies were so good?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

Had a girls night out at Sublime. Great cocktails. Can't remember everything we ordered but it was all amazing. The mushroom ravioli were exquisite. Roasted artichoke & dip delicious
. Also had an amazing dessert suggested by our efficient server.Yummm Can't wait to go back.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Boulder, Colorado
“great vegan food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

this is a great restaurant. great food. clean. highly recommended. we have been there several times and always had a good experience....we even were personally greeted by the owner.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Fine vegan dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

I have been to Sublime a few times since its opening. My most recent trip was on my birthday. I was very impressed with the waiter and the service overall. I also like the fact that the owner makes a personal appearance to each patron. It is best to make a reservation because the restaurant is only open on Tuesday through Saturday from 5p-10p.

This was my first time back to Sublime in a few years and I was not disappointed. The food was delicious and the portions have become larger than I remember. The food was excellent! I enjoyed everything we ordered. The appetizer was their Frito misto. It is crispy cauliflower and absolutely delicious! My entree was the vegan lasagna and it was very filling. I recommend Sublime for any special occasion or event!

• Visited February 2014