“Love steak, go to Ruth's” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Ft. Lauderdale is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 1,126 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Weston, Florida
“Love steak, go to Ruth's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

If you're into steak, what an excellent place to go. I cannot speak highly enough about Ruth's.

Great steak, great service, they could charge more and people would pay it. What recession?

Visited June 2013

“Food was amazing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

I made dinner reservations here while on our honeymoon which is why we came here. I mentioned it when I made the reservation as well as when they called me to confirm the lady that called me to confirm was very rude and told me I see it here in the notes you can stop mentioning it dont worry we always do something nice but please you don't have to say anything when you come in well we had our amazing dinner and never once were congratulated this is the reason we were there the day after our wedding I was really disappointed I would have gone elsewhere and had a better time with a simple congratulations

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tamarac, Florida
“Awsome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

The food is great, as you would expect - BUT - the service will really blow you away!! Worth every penny and multiple return visits!

Visited March 2013
Curacao
“Had great time with Stepahani”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

This restaurantis one of the oldest and stillwitha great food and service. I liked the on line resveration. Avalibility in seating etc. is promt given and no need to call. Stephani did a very good job. She was very kind service minded and knew how to accompdate us. The food was good, they have good wine selection. My husband likes meat and i not that much. I took a small filet with portatoe strings. The portion was too much. It is recommended to share.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Toledo, Ohio
“Wonderful food, exceptional server”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

When i called for a reservation to celebrate our friend's anniversary the magic started there. The lady on the phone could not have been more pleasant. Our table had rose petals scattered on it.
What a nice touch for an anniversary celebration. The steak is always first class. The high point of the evening for all of us was our server guenel. I love a server that loves his job. He really cares for his guests and it shows. We all had a wonderful evening. Great food and great service.
Does it get any better!