“Pasta, Soup, Salad, Dessert” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Bloomington
“Pasta, Soup, Salad, Dessert”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Love Olive Garden with its special combinations with salad/soup, meal, and 2 desserts. All good and service was great. We also had a coupon. Cost is reasonable and food is good quality.

Visited February 2013

Delray Beach, Florida
“rubber chicken review(REDUX)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

FAITHFUL FANS!a glutton for punishment!-had to try one more time!-my life partner said" lets try again, the salad is good" so kicking and screaming in the door i go; I was confronted by the nice lady in front who said " follow me, back to the back,back,WHOW!all booth's in the front empty!-i said no way !-so we are seated ; girl runs up and says" ready to order?" 1 second later i said NO-skip to the meal,ok?-i had the 3 course special -salad,BUCATINI w meat sauce and chocolate mousse cake-very good, at $12.95; my better half(just ask her) had SPAHGETTI at $11.95-try it one more but no RUBBER CHICKEN-Charles T.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ridley Park, Pennsylvania
“Good food and convenient.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I stopped in alone for lunch while on a business trip. I ate at the bar and was pleased with both my food and service. The bartender helped me to select a glass of wine to my liking. Her permitted me to sample it before pouring me a full glass.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“I'll Live With The Olive.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I have been here several times in the last few months, because of their special offers that they have advertised. The food is decent and the prices affordable.....you never leave hungry. This and the last time, the service was not that good. I also had to as the same server (maybe she is new?) for bread, as I see one of the other reviewers had to. Perhaps this is a new policy? Anyhow, all in all, a nice place to eat with friends, or by yourself.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Texas City, Texas
“Never Ever Again!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Terrible service!!!! Me and my family went to this Olive Garden and the waitress was terrible. We order the Canellonis with Lobster and Shrimp the employee doesn't even offer to bring salad or bread. When we ask her for the bread the waitress said that she usually doesn't bring bread unless the customers ask. She didn't even ask if we want any desserts. Terrible Jacqlyn... Tried to do a better service.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere