“Excellent Food and Atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Casa D'Angelo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 1,062 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Plantation, Florida
“Excellent Food and Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

My husband and I went to dinner here for my birthday. The food was excellent! We had the artichoke salad appetizer and the meatball/sausage appetizer; both were delicious. My husband had shrimp and linguine for his dinner; he thought that it was average. I had the lobster seafood special and it was out of this world. However, it was pricey-$48 which I thought was a bit much for a ala carte meal.They gave us a complimentary dessert for my birthday which was a chocolate and ice cream delight!! The atmosphere was great, very quiet and soft lighting. The service was very good. Overall, I would recommend this restaurant, but know it is expensive!!!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Orange Park
“Authentic Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

Took the advice of reviewers in trip advisor and went for dinner. Every thing was excellent. We will definitely go back when we are in the area. Highly recommend.

Visited September 2013
Hanover, New Hampshire
“One of Ft. Lauderdale's Best restaurants”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We dined with a group of 7 at this neighborhood gem!! Though in a strip mall, the interior atmosphere is elegant and the service most attentive!! Best Italian food we've had and complimentary dessert extended our daughter's birthday celebration!! Veal parm on the bone is to die for!!! We'll definitely dine here again on our next visit to Ft. Lauderdale!!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Nice Italian Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Found this place on a tripadvisor search, we wanted to go to a nice Italian spot close to our hotel and this was great. Great host, great wine, dinner was fabulous, I had the Halibut it was that nights special and was cooked to perfection. My hubby got the lamb chops and OMG they just melted in your mouth, (I just had to try it they looked soo good) For dessert we had the chocolate mouse with ice cream and chocolate syrup, can't go wrong with that! And of course our night cap of lemonchello yummy. Can't wait to go back next year!

Visited August 2013
“The best Italian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

All I can say is that this is one of my family's favorite restaurants. The food is amazing! The service is spectacular. I have NEVER had bad service or bad food here in all the years I've been coming. It has spoiled me frankly. I am currently in Rome and had some pitiful food-all highly recommended from people/tripadvisor etc. I've been to Venice, Florence and Rome and the best dinners I've had were Indian and Japanese. I can't wait to get home and go to Casa D'Angelo for some delicious Italian food.

• Visited August 2013