“Delicious and many options.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #173 of 1,126 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Sandwiches
Simpsonville, South Carolina
“Delicious and many options.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

We are from South Carilina and were looking for a place to eat when we found PrimoHogies. The man at the counter was very patient and answered all our questions. I got a "hoagie in a bowl" and it was excellent. The restaurant was very clean and well kept. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Fort Lauderdale, FL
“Fort Lauderdale's Best Hoagie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

Before Primo Hoagies moved into Fort Lauderdale, a sub shop in Lauderdale By The Sea
had no competition. Now they do. Primo's serves excellent hoagies in three different sizes.
The meats and bread used are top quality and the portions are generous. Have been there
a number of times and have never been disappointed. I would highly reccomend Primo for
a great hoagie.

• Visited May 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Jersey Style Hoagie!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

I wandered into this place about a month ago and told my husband it had good hoagies like the ones my mom would bring to us from Northern New Jersey. No wonder, evidently this place was born in New Jersey. Fantastic sandwiches!

• Visited January 2014
South Dennis, Massachusetts
“Excellent Hoagie. I was pleasantly surprised.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

I am visiting Ft Lauderdale for a month and I did not want a big dinner. I saw a local ad for Primo Hoagies and thought I would try them, I ordered the large corned beef, swiss cheese, cole slaw and Russian dressing. It was a really great sandwich, just what I wanted. The roll was fresh and crispy, even at 8pm at night. All the ingredients were just delicious. The staff could not have been nicer. The huge sandwich was fairly priced at $9.99. I'll be back to try other sandwiches.

• Visited January 2014
fort lauderdale
“So so”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

Have eaten/ordered food from here numerous times. Starting to lose confidence in them as they have messed up my orders at least half of the time. Subs not that tasty either and the meat is so salty. Ridiculous text heavy hard to figure out menu. No wonder they have difficulty getting their orders correct. They should offer salads as well instead of their breadless subs that are a joke.

• Visited November 2013