“Paella perfection.” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Atlanta, Georgia
“Paella perfection.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

Decided upon dinner here after reading the great reviews on trip advisor. Don't be put off by the strip mall, as other reviewers stated as well. Service was warm & friendly, almost a family feel, upon entering the restaurant. We were seated immediately, given menus, & the board of specials brought over. Please know before you go that this is a pricier restaurant. Menu is on trip advisor, & website as well, but no prices listed. Entree items here are $25 - $30. We ordered a large Caesar salad ($10) & the paella($52). The paella is meant to serve 2, though we both felt it could totally serve 3. A 25 minute wait for the dish we were told up front, which was fine, we munched on salad. When the paella was ready, our wonderful server brought it over & "presented" it to us, before dividing it onto two plates. Worth every penny was this dish. So well done , & full of seafood, chicken, & Spanish chorizo. Would come back again & again for this. We could not finish. The reason I give this place a 4 instead of a 5 were our desserts. No dessert menu, our server told us what they offered, & we decided to take 2 to go. Didn't realize until we got the bill how pricey they were. Hubby got flan. $7, & really small. Good, but not that good. I ordered the tres leches cake, which the server said was fabulous. I love tres leches, as I appreciate just about anything made with evaporated & condensed milk. I was totally disappointed upon getting back to hotel to find that I had just paid $9 for a piece of cake soaked with what seemed to be heavy cream. Not well done at all. IMHO, skip the deserts here, but don't miss this place for a fabulous dinner with a wonderful feel.

Pawleys Island, South Carolina
“OUTSTANDING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

We found this place because of reviews on trip advisor. It is very unpretentious looking in a small strip mall and quite small inside. They bring a board of the specials for the evening and stand it near your table for you to peruse. It was tough to make a decision because we set out to have paella, but decided on seafood specials. Our dinners were DELICIOUS!! Service was perfect. There appeared to be many diners who knew each other. Wish we lived near there and could go more often. We tried to go back the next day but could not get reservations. Next time in Ft. Lauderdale, we will head here first. Truly outstanding food and service!

Boston, Massachusetts
“A stripmall gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

We visited the Cafe Seville on a recommendation and were not disappointed. We were greeted at the door by the owner who is very well versed in both Spanish and the North Shore of Boston. We had a wonderful time chatting with him. The food is very good. All four of us were unanimous. I had multiple tapas items, all were wonderful. My wife and the others in our party had good meals as well. All of us cleaned our plates. The sangria is great as is the Tres Leche.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Sugar Grove, Illinois
“Neighborhood Restaurant Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

Upon entering the restaurant in a strip mall you are immediately greeted with a wall that has many awards the establishment has won. My expectations immediately arose. I was NOT disappointed. Initially the waiter brought over an easel with the daily specials with an explanation of each. There was also a wine menu as well as the regular menu-so the selection of choices is wide. The owner is skilled in French and Italian as well as Spanish dishes. I would recommend one of the daily specials-as all 4 in my party selected. Portions were generous-the food excellent. The only criticism would be the presentation was average-but the quality of the meal more than made up. While not on the A1A strip or downtown-this place is worth the trip. I will definitely return on my next trip to Fort Lauderdale.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wilton Manors, Florida
“Awesome as always”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

Went to CS for my birthday this past weekend. As always had a great experience. From the service to the food, everything is still top notch.

You will need reservations in season and especially on weekends. Because we had to wait for our table, they sent us a free appetizer, the escargot, which were in a delicious red sauce. My entree was the chicken mediteranean and it was a huge piece of chicken with lots of seafood on top in a lemony sauce. Very good. I could only eat about half of it.

They sent us the flourless chocolate cake for a birthday dessert. It was good, but not as good as the Tres Leches cake, best in town, no doubt.

CS is not a cheap night, but it is worth the expense every now and again, especially on a special occasion.

• Visited February 2014