“Excellent place for lunch.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #35 of 1,150 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Vegetarian, Vegan
Dining options: Dessert, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Plant based, Gluten Free, Vegan superfood cafe serving mouthwatering plant-based eats, superfood smoothies, cold-pressed juices, organic bakery, craft beers and wine
Oslo, Norway
“Excellent place for lunch.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

This is a really cozy place and you can tell that they put a lot of thought into their food. I would recommend this more as a lunch place than a dinner place, due to the interior. Whenever you choose to go though, you will have a great meal to look forward to.

Visited October 2013

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Best Vegean in Ft. Lauderdale”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Wanted to order the whole menu. Loved the decor and especially the private outside tropical eating area which is dog friendly. Our whole family tried something different but my favorite was the vegan Lasagna. The pasta was replaced with zucchini thin strips. Then finished with a excellent vegan deserts.

• Visited October 2013
Avon, Connecticut
“Makes me wish I lived in Ft. Lauderdale”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

My wife and I had lunch two days in a row at Green Bar & Kitchen. Everything we had was excellent! I was a bit worried about "raw" food, as I've been at a raw restaurant and it was truly raw and lacked flavor. This was definitely not the same. Everything was absolutely delicious. I can especially recommend the Buffalo tempeh sandwich and the pesto. Everything there was made fresh daily. They can also accommodate Gluten-Free food very easily. The staff was very friendly. If we lived in Ft. Lauderdale, we'd be there every week!

• Visited September 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Best Vegan Restaurant in Ft. Lauderdale”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I have been a supporter of Green Bar since the day they opened their doors. I have been a dozen times and have yet to be disappointed.
As a "vegan" I hardly ever eat out. I drove past Green Bar one day and couldn't believe my eyes. So I walked in, and was blown away by the decor, the friendly staff, the wonderful sounds coming from the smoothie bar, and the beautiful treats that were on display in their dessert case. I honestly thought I was dreaming.
Some might say the prices are out of this world expensive, so I would suggest you make this an occasional treat. But everything is organic, plant based, vegan, and made with love.
If you are a vegan, you have to try this place out.
My recommendation is to take a friend (or 3) and everyone order something else and share! That way you can try the different dishes, and not have to shell out the extra cash. Also, try the baked goods! And go on Sunday for their brunch. Delicious pancakes with bananas and vegan chocolate chips... yum!!!

• Visited September 2013
Miami, Florida
“Great food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is a wonderful restaurant that serves vegetarian/vegan food. Try the tempeh sandwich...it is my favorite and could eat it every day. Their edible teas are so delicious too.

• Visited August 2013