“Amazing Food!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #161 of 1,111 restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Laurel, MD
“Amazing Food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Three dishes and three thumbs up! As part of our girlfriend getaway, we went to Mangos in Las Olas for dinner one night. We each had something different and each loved it. I had a chicken dish, with veggies and mango over rice that was very light. I was initially worried that it would have a heavy sauce that would hide the flavor and I was pleased that I was wrong.

One of the other ladies had the Seafood Fettuccine. She said the scallops, shrimp and lobster were perfectly cooked, and you could see that the fettuccine was made fresh.

The other friend had a grilled chicken mango salad with a housemade dressing. She said it was a great salad without the dressing and just as good with the dressing.

The drinks were well made. Actually, we were pleased with the drinks at every restaurant that we visited in Las Olas. They also had live music when we were there. The bad was good and it was nice to see folks actually dancing!

It's not the fanciest place but it has a great location, good prices, EXCELLENT food, and you can people watch if you sit outside. Give it a try if you are in the area.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

73% Recommend
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Good for all occasions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Went to this restaurant with my two teenage grandchildren
my daughter and son in law. this eatery has something for everyone.
It has a varied menu. Good food and se

y daughter and son in law. Their menu has something for everyone.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
leon gto
“You can do better Mangos”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Crab cake Burger, shrimp pasta, humus for apetizer and something else that my wife ordered, everithing was ok, thats it, the service was fine, and the place has a nice and confortable terrace. there are a lot of options in Las olas Blvd. ill try somewhere else next time.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Delray Beach, Florida, United States
“Bday dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

The place dosen't look like you will have a good meal, but I'm telling you that you will enjoy your meal. Dont judge the book by it's cover. I had Prime Rib and it was one of the best I have ever had. Enjoy

Visited May 2013
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“Best burger!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

We were on the hunt for the 'best burger in town' and the bartender at G & B Oyster Bar recommended we head to Mango's if we wanted a nice atmosphere and live music. His suggestion did not dissapoint! My husband loved his burger, my chicken sandwich was delicious, and we thoroughly enjoyed the music. The bartender (I wish I remembered her name!!) was very attentive and we enjoyed conversation with her. Great location right on Las Olas. Will definitely head back again for another burger! :)

• Visited March 2013