“BEST CAKE!” 5 of 5 stars

Description: This is a bakery
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“BEST CAKE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I can't say enough good things about this bakery and its owner, Steve! He has the most wonderful tasting and variety of flavors of cakes....white chocolate raspberry is my favorite, but Key Lime Coconut, Salted Caramel Peanut and Carrot Cake are also to die for! Actually, every flavor is delicious! I am not exaggerating!! Steve was so helpful and took so much time to talk to my daughter about her wedding cake. He gave her great ideas and suggestions. Steve, himself, delivered and set up the multiple cakes she ordered for her wedding. The cakes all turned out perfect! My daughter was more than pleased with the outcome.

Visited March 2013

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Red Velvet Cupcake”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

The red velvet cake and there cookies are the best and the portions are large. Nothing to complain about.

Visited December 2012
Dallas
“The BEST cupcakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

We visit FLL once or twice a year and can't wait to get back to Sweeter Days. It was our first stop this time. We've had premium cupcakes from various "premium" cupcake shops in various cities, but in our opinion, there is no comparison; Sweeter Days is absolutely the best. The frosting is fantastic and the cake itself is very flavorful. Good espresso too. Owners are personable and seem to know everyone that comes through the door. Highly recommended with no reservations.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Best cupcakes I've ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

This place is hands-down the best cupcakes in Fort Lauderdale. They have the most amazing flavors ever, and every one of them is to die for! My favorite is the Orange Creamsicle! If you are a local or a tourist, DO NOT miss out on this place. You will not regret visiting Sweeter Days

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Cupcakes to die for!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

Love, Love, Love these cupcakes! I had a cupcake tower done for me from Sweeter Days. I'm sooo glad I dont live here, because I KNOW I would visit this place @ least 2-3 times a week! Steve delivered the cupcakes to the restaurant where I had dinner after my beach wedding. He was so attentive to my needs and all the planning was done via emails & over the phone. Steve's personality is so nice and caring, if you ever find a way to ship your product outside of FL, please don't forget about your new fans in Chicago! Everyone @ my party loved them!

Visited July 2012