We stayed at the Atlantic the night before we left on a cruise.
I was attracted to the Atlantic because of the positive reviews and the menu for the Feast.
My high expectations for the menu were exceeded by the quality of the food and service we received.
We had a "partial ocean view" and while there was part of the ocean we couldn't see from the balcony there was a lot of ocean we did see and the room was huge.
The staff were all very friendly and accommodating.
This is a place I would go back to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed for the discerning traveler, the resort is devoted to the pursuit of service and elegance, affording the perfect balance for business and pleasure. Recreationally speaking: The hotel is situated across from Fort Lauderdale's Blue Wave Beach, our full-service Spa,lap pool and fifth floor sun deck overlooking the ocean are indeed relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, TIG Global, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Escapio, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atlantic Resort And Spa
- The Atlantic Hotel Fort Lauderdale