Stayed here July 24th thru 27th with my husband. We got a deal through Travelzoo, which included a $25 dollar credit and 20% off spa services. The room was very nice and clean. We had an ocean front king suite. The shower was AMAZING! Hotel is located across the street from the beach. There are plenty of restaurants and bars located just down the street. Also not far from Las Olas Blvd, which is a little more upscale. It's about 25 minutes from Sawgrass Mills Outlet Mall.
There are a few things that could have been better. The furniture in the room has seen better days. There was a small hole in the bathroom door. The shower door didn't close properly. The pillows on the bed were entirely too soft, you sink down into them. You have to call the front desk to have ice delivered. We never had enough wash cloths. There were several times we only had one. When I called to have more delivered, I was given drying towels.
Overall, it was a good stay. We would definitely stay here again if back in the area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed for the discerning traveler, the resort is devoted to the pursuit of service and elegance, affording the perfect balance for business and pleasure. Recreationally speaking: The hotel is situated across from Fort Lauderdale's Blue Wave Beach, our full-service Spa,lap pool and fifth floor sun deck overlooking the ocean are indeed relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Jetsetter, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Odigeo, Escapio, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atlantic Resort And Spa
- The Atlantic Hotel Fort Lauderdale