i've stayed at many 4 and 5-star resorts, and the Atlantic ranks among the best! my only complaint is that my friend left her car for 6 hours (10pm-4am) and still had to pay the $28 per day valet fee. i think there should be half-day rates for situations such as this one.
besides that, my stay at the Atlantic was absolutely wonderful. the service from the staff i encountered deserves great praise! Lacell at bellhop, Rosmarie at front desk, Amy from the pool cafe, and David from the spa made my stay that much more enjoyable. i'm still talking about my massage...what a perfect was to de-stress, and i couldn't have asked for a better masseuse. i definitely recommend staying at the Atlantic! it's a beautiful hotel in a great location. my friend drove my around, so i'm not sure what's within walking distance, but everything is a taxi ride away.
stay at the Atlantic if you want a guaranteed great stay in fort lauderdale!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed for the discerning traveler, the resort is devoted to the pursuit of service and elegance, affording the perfect balance for business and pleasure. Recreationally speaking: The hotel is situated across from Fort Lauderdale's Blue Wave Beach, our full-service Spa,lap pool and fifth floor sun deck overlooking the ocean are indeed relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TIG Global, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Escapio, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atlantic Resort And Spa
- The Atlantic Hotel Fort Lauderdale