We had been on a cruise in the Carribean (wife & I) and asked the travel agent for somewhere to chill out for a few days when it was over. We were expecting the usual U.S Hotel room , but were pleasantly surprised to find the hotel overlooking the beach,The suite had a dressing room ,kitchen (well equipped), lounge,large bedroom, large bathroom with an even larger shower and a large seperate toilet. To complete there was an ocean view and 2 X 42" TVs..The bar and restaurant were excellent, the staff were charming, and overall helped make the few extra days very enjoyable. There were lots of restaurants and a large shopping mall and a boarding point for the water taxis trip up thr 50KM Marina with 3000 yachts including those of Spielberg,Brad Pitt and many many others, within walking distance.
I would certainly recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- The Atlantic Hotel
- The Atlantic Resort And Spa
- The Atlantic Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed for the discerning traveler, the resort is devoted to the pursuit of service and elegance, affording the perfect balance for business and pleasure. Recreationally speaking: The hotel is situated across from Fort Lauderdale's Blue Wave Beach, our full-service Spa,lap pool and fifth floor sun deck overlooking the ocean are indeed relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jetsetter, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Olotels, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your The Atlantic Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.