We are about to complete an 8 day holiday and whilst the hotel is a little pricey, it is one of the best we have ever stayed in. We have had an ocean front room with two Queen beds. Room is large with all the facilities you would expect of an hotel of this quality. Bathroom is large with separate bath and shower- I like a powerful shower and I wasn't disappointed here. We have made use of the kitchenette facilities which are excellent. We had a small but very comfortable balcony. We received free breakfast vouchers on arrival and breakfasts in the restaurant have been superb. Front office staff have been very friendly and the concierge Cheryl has been very helpful. The only downside has been the $28 per night charge for valet parking and whilst we had read about this charge in previous reviews, nevertheless parking elsewhere is very limited so you are left with little choice. Would we stay here again? Very definitely and we would recommend to other travellers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed for the discerning traveler, the resort is devoted to the pursuit of service and elegance, affording the perfect balance for business and pleasure. Recreationally speaking: The hotel is situated across from Fort Lauderdale's Blue Wave Beach, our full-service Spa,lap pool and fifth floor sun deck overlooking the ocean are indeed relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Escapio, Expedia, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atlantic Resort And Spa
- The Atlantic Hotel Fort Lauderdale