The decision to stay here was made on the basis of Tripadvisor reviews and was a good one. On arrival after a long flight from Australia we were pleased to find we had been upgraded to a king suite. Perhaps this was due to our membership of the I Prefer Hotels Reward Program. The suite was large and very well appointed. Service was excellent from the reception to the dining room and everything in between. The only downsides were that you really need a car to get anywhere as the hotel is very well located for the beach but not really anything else. We did go and see Bonnet House which is nearby and spent several hours there as it was so interesting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed for the discerning traveler, the resort is devoted to the pursuit of service and elegance, affording the perfect balance for business and pleasure. Recreationally speaking: The hotel is situated across from Fort Lauderdale's Blue Wave Beach, our full-service Spa,lap pool and fifth floor sun deck overlooking the ocean are indeed relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TIG Global, Orbitz, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Escapio, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atlantic Resort And Spa
- The Atlantic Hotel Fort Lauderdale