Spent 4 nights with my wife at the Atlantic right after the storm came through. I was a bit concerned leading up to our trip but except for some additional sand piled up on the beach right across the street, everything was seemingly back to normal.
The hotel was great, great spa, great restaurant, and the concierge-Janete-was the single best I have come across...attentive, knowledgable, enthusiastic, and so nice. She loves her job and it clearly shows.
Don't expect a big pool but the pool attendant was very attentive. The gym and spa are fantastic too.
Good location across street from the beach. Use the trolley to get around during the weekend to go to Los Olas blvd for many restaurants and shopping. Highly recommend the water taxi too.
All in all, my wife and I had an extremely nice stay and will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed for the discerning traveler, the resort is devoted to the pursuit of service and elegance, affording the perfect balance for business and pleasure. Recreationally speaking: The hotel is situated across from Fort Lauderdale's Blue Wave Beach, our full-service Spa,lap pool and fifth floor sun deck overlooking the ocean are indeed relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, TIG Global, BookIt.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Venere, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Atlantic Resort And Spa
- The Atlantic Hotel Fort Lauderdale