“Clean, Comfortable, Friendly and Affordable” 5 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2648 NE 32 Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306   |
Ranked #40 of 133 hotels in Fort Lauderdale
GreenLeadersBronze level
Dhaka, null, Bangladesh
“Clean, Comfortable, Friendly and Affordable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I stayed for two days, is was a very nice "home"coming. The house is very clean, surrounding are calm and silent.The owners are very nice and friendly and helpful. And always took their time when we had a question. I will certainly recommend this place. loved the pool with bar. Enjoyed using the wifi at the pool and in the garden.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

64 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

My husband and I originally picked this Inn based on the price but will definitely be returning because of the quality, cleanliness, and really friendly owners. It's not on the water but it is pretty close. We loved the pool with the tiki bar and saved on our meal budget by using their outdoor gas grill... ended up going snorkeling nearby with the money saved. My husband enjoyed using the wifi at the pool and in the garden. I was surprised to see Bath and Body Works toiletries in the room. Will definitely be returning next winter to escape the snow and recommending this Inn to my family who travel down to Florida every year.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I endorse what my husband Dan said in his review. Estoril Paradise Inn was a great finding. What amazed me the most was how clean the room was. Pristine. Believe me, I am very demanding about cleanliness. I also enjoyed the swimming pool which is very private and very clean as well. On top of that the owner, John, speaks Portuguese too! Nice surprise! We had a very good time.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
St. Cloud, mn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

My wife Lucia and I recently stayed 4 nights. We had found it on traveladvisor. The price was very reasonable. I have paid twice as much for a crappy room on this very trip. Dealing with the actual owner, John,was a real treat. I always like dealing with the owner of a business. The room was amazingly clean.

• Stayed May 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

My husband, 5 children and myself enjoyed our stay @ Estoril Paradise Inn from April 1 til the 8th. We stayed in the key lime ste which is a 2 bdrm with 2 pull out couches in the living rm, 2 full bthrm and full kitchen the pool was in the back and a gas grill. You will find super market and restaurants all up and down the street. About a 3 minute walk to The mall and amc movie theatre, 20 minutes walk to the park and 15 minutes walk to the beach. John and Aileen are very friendly and helpful. We will be back next year and we recommend this inn. Thanks John and Aileen we really enjoyed ourselves.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Been to Estoril Paradise Inn? Share your experiences!