“Best stay ever” 5 of 5 stars

Estoril Paradise Inn
2648 NE 32 Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306   |
Ranked #44 of 133 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
GreenLeadersBronze level

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

My husband, 5 children and myself enjoyed our stay @ Estoril Paradise Inn from April 1 til the 8th. We stayed in the key lime ste which is a 2 bdrm with 2 pull out couches in the living rm, 2 full bthrm and full kitchen the pool was in the back and a gas grill. You will find super market and restaurants all up and down the street. About a 3 minute walk to The mall and amc movie theatre, 20 minutes walk to the park and 15 minutes walk to the beach. John and Aileen are very friendly and helpful. We will be back next year and we recommend this inn. Thanks John and Aileen we really enjoyed ourselves.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Aschaffenburg, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

We escaped from snow and ice in our home Germany right to the paradise and have been enjoying great vacation there. The hosts are very friendly and helpful, the lodging situated in a very beautiful garden, the apartment very clean and including everything you may need, in walking distance to the great beach as well as to nice restaurants where we had the best seafood ever, also in walking distance to the Mall...., nothing more to say than: THANK YOU for this great time!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Sutton Coldfield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

My husband and myself really enjoyed our stay at Estoril Paradise Inn. It is small friendly and well situated. It is about a ten minute walk to the 'canal', and twenty minutes to the beach. From Shooters Restaurant just by the bridge over the 'canal' you can get the Water Taxi which takes you down the waterway to, beaches, shopping malls and restaurant areas. You can also link with the water taxi service to the beach at Hollywood. There are several restaurants within walking distance of the property catering for most tastes and finances. There is also a shopping mall just at the end of the street, with a Publix supermarket and other stores. The property has a small pool which is located at the other property just across the street, which is great to chill at the end of the day. Our room was not very big, but was clean and had a table and chairs, a small fridge/freezer and a microwave as well as a shower room and wardrobe/dressing area.
John and Aileen are usually around during the day, and are happy to help with information about things to do.

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Avondale, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

My husband and I wanted to plan a trip to Florida to celebrate our first anniversary. Since he'd been to Florida with family, he asked his uncle for a hotel recommendation so we could stay somewhere unique and romantic. His uncle directed us to Estoril Paradise Inn, and ultimately, I'm so glad he did. Estoril was absolutely stunning, It looked like a piece of Hawaii or the Carribean and I felt like I'd left the mainland. The only downside was we picked a small room, but next time, we'll save a bit more money and choose one of teh suites - they looked AMAZING!!

Room Tip: If you can afford it, go for at least a 1 bedroom!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I work for Verizon and was on a business trip down in Florida last week. Things were a little rushed and apparently my reservation for my other hotel was unexpectedly reserved, so I wasn't able to check in there. Fortunately, I was doing research on this site for the best reviews and Estoril Paradise Inn popped up!

I am really glad it did too! The rooms make you feel like you are at your own home. The beds were surprisingly comfy--not the stiff mattresses that most hotels have. There is free wifi, and the connection speed is flawless.

One thing I didn't mention was the customer service desk. They were extremely helpful in getting me set up with a room. It literally only took me 30 seconds to check into the hotel and get situated in my room. I was there in Florida for four straight days, so I settled into the Key West Deluxe Suite for a few extra bucks. Typical room, nice view outside, good TV quality, air conditioning works fine. Very clean when I walked in, smelled fresh.

I loved how close the hotel was to attractions and restaurants. After a stressful day, I took a cab over to the Galanga Sushi Bar and had a nice dinner. The setting was great. I wanted to take a riverboat tour, but didn't have the time unfortunately.

Overall, a beautiful hotel with nice rooms. Definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a nice rest in Fort Lauderdale!

**100% SATISFACTION**

Room Tip: If you're looking for a bigger room, the Key West Deluxe Suite fit me well. Any room would work...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Fulton, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Over our April Break my parents and I decided to take a trip down to Florida for a few days. Because this would be the first vacation we had taken in a few years, my parents decided to go all out and try and book a room in a fantastic hotel-thus the choice in this one. We arrived on a Saturday and left on a Sunday, and never once did we get bored. We stocked up on groceries at the Publix down the road for the week and cooked in the fully-stocked kitchen there just like we did at home, a huge plus because my mom is on a special diet and can't eat out very often. We booked the standard 2-bedroom suite so I could have my own room and would recommend this option for any family with a couple of kids and didn't want to pay too much for it. We went out to the beach every day except that Wednesday when it rained, though we had a nice time wandering the mall and looking at the shops on the main road. Overall the place was very clean, comfortable and very quiet, perfect for people that want to just relax and lay around all day (don't forget the pool!). My only complaint was that the ocean was a good walk away from the hotel, but other than that I thought it was paradise in Florida, much warmer than it was back home in New York for me :)

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Been to Estoril Paradise Inn? Share your experiences!