“Love the Casual Elegance of Gran Forno- and great prices/atmosphere! The trinity!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Gran Forno Pronto

Ranked #284 of 1,112 restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Italian
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I can't remember the last time I had such a delicious latte! Gran Forno epitomizes fresh- from their vegetables to their breads and more.

I am normally carb free, but the bread here is fantastic! They actually supply all the local restaurants with their bread so you know it is sensational!

Their pizzas are what pizzas are meant to be- not too saucy with just the right crust.

Love the casual elegance Gran Forno offers! We live in the area and this is definitely one of our favorites!

• Visited August 2013

74% Recommend
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Great price with great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

I am sitting at this restaurant as we speak (free wi-fi!), and I must say that I'm VERY impressed. I am here in Ft. Lauderdale with my mother, and we were walking down the Los olas street looking for something to eat. Unlike some other folks in the area (a Maserati just drove by two seconds ago!), we are not what you'd call "wealthy". Therefore we were not in the mood to pay $30 for spaghetti with marinara sauce, which unfortunately is the average price for simple dishes on this street. But alas, we stumbled upon this place. It is located in a very hip part of the area, and the lit up wine bottles in the windows and fun music (but luckily not too loud!) drew us in. And when we saw that we could get several types of amazing beer, including blue moon, for 2 for $5 we decided to give it a go! And by the way- those beer prices aren't happy hour only- it's 11 pm right now, so I'm guessing they run all day. But besides the drink prices my mother and I are also very impressed with the food. I ordered a grilled chicken pesto panini, which came with tomatoes, roasted peppers, greens, and olive oil for only $7.95! Now that's a good deal for anywhere, but especially on a hip street like this for such a delicious sandwich. And when it comes to the service, everyone here is very nice, and very attentive. If you are in the area I highly suggest giving this place a go!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best paninis on las olas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

As soon as you walk into the shop you can tell the food is very fresh! The bread here is made every morning by the bakery "gran forno" just a few blocks east on las olas... We sit at the bar and watch the chef our paninis all the time- this is a proud panini maker!!! He takes his job to heart and will craft a good sandwich no matter what your taste is! The ingredients are very very fresh and we have never had a bad meal.. The bruschetta is great- made with white beans and it is exquisite! Its a great place for a mid afternoon snack as they have a free bottle of wine with the purchase of a bruschetta!!! Our go to option for every saturday afternoon!

Visited August 2013
San Diego
“Very Enjoyable Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

We were out looking for a quick and easy lunch and stop for a bit to eat at Gran Fomo Pronto. We sat on the very nice patio and had a great waiter. We tried the Cesar salad and one of the specialty pizzas, both were great. There is not much to say except if you are looking for a great lunch at a great price, with great service stop here. Very relaxing lunch no bull!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lexington, Kentucky
“Relaxing light lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Great Caprese salad with homemade bread . Perfect lunch with a glass of white. Sit outside and ask for Marvin.

• Visited July 2013