“Great time out at sea” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Hartford, Connecticut
“Great time out at sea”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

Captin kept moving us around till we got on the fish. Everyone seemed to be having a great time. First mate was very helpfull in getting bait to us and getting fish off. All in All a great morning, we did a groupon which made it a steal of a deal! We plan to go agian wehn back in the area.

Visited January 2014

Childress, Texas
8 attraction reviews
“Fun trip.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

We took the morning trip at 8 am. The crew was very welcoming and helpful. They made sure you understood how to fish and helped you with whatever needs you had. There was a kid named Geronimo that worked on the boat and he was very attentive and took care of us. The ride to the fishing area was beautiful. My kids loved it. It was also only $40 per person, which was a bargain. The only complaint I have is that we were only allowed to fish from one side of the boat. I'm sure there was a reason for this, but the lines were constantly getting tangled. The crew was great about getting them untangled and gettting you back in business quickly, but it was just a little crowded. We had a fun time and would do it again.

Visited July 2013
Buffalo, New York, United States
“See the beach from a different direction”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

At first I was hesitant about going on a fishing boat. I am solo and an over 50 woman. But I live in Buffalo whose UV index hovers around 1. Beach 2 times a day was not an option. And I wanted to go for a boat ride. Wonderful choice! The crew was extremely attentive and funny. Being able to sail close to a freighter, a true banana boat, Chiquita was an experience. The captain moved our boat several times trying to find a hot spot. As someone who has spent may hours sitting on a dock or a pier with a fishing pole the joy is not always so much in the catch as the time spent in relaxation with delightful company.

Visited May 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
“Great Time!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

My Mom, sister Pam and myself went today 4/18/13 and had a great time. Didn't catch any fish ourselves, but three others on board did. Joe the deckhand made the experience more enjoyable with his sense of humor and made sure to spend time with all onboard. We will be back. Currently, savingsonarrival.com offers a $5.00 discount coupon.

Visited April 2013
Midwest
“Very successful!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

My hubby and I just returned from an early morning, 4 hour, fishing trip. There were about 8 people fishing plus the Captain and one employee who helped everyone. The boat was in good repair and ready to go on time. There were lots of poles and equipment, beautiful weather, and great effort by the crew to help everyone. They gave clear instructions for novices and answered many questions. Fish were kept in a cooler until we returned to port. They moved the boat several times so people could try different depths and different equipment. When we returned, they cleaned the fish and gave them to us in a plastic bag. The only complaint I have is that the bathrooms stunk terribly. Overall, a great experience.

Visited April 2013