“Best Mexican food around.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Miami, Florida
“Best Mexican food around.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I prefer to have lunch than dinner here just because I love Mexican soups and they make authentic Mexican soups just for lunch, excellent food. The appetizers are awesome, and if you are in luck, they'll have the Rosa de Jamaica Margaritas the day you come.

Visited October 2013

London
“Best Mexican in Fort Lauderdale”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

We finally went to Casa Frida for lunch, after promising ourselves to try it for weeks. I have tried several Mexican restaurants in Fort Lauderdale but wasn't taken by any, until today. My partner had the flautas, I had carnitas - pork with delicious soft tortillas, and a made from scratch margarita. We were both very happy with our choices. The prices were very reasonable and the service was cheerful and prompt. We will definitely be going back.

Visited February 2014
Gree
“Hidden gem is an understatement!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

Enjoyed an amazing lunch here today. The guac is incredibly fresh, the fish sandwich - AMAZING, the homemade water - surprisingly tasty. Did I mention the service was out of this world? Both owners came by to speak with us. Very friendly and quite hospitable. Food is FRESH!

Fort Lauderdale
“Best Mexi in Fort Lauderdale!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

So happy we found this restaurant! I love food from Mexico and finally found one I absolutely love in Fort Lauderdale. The pork is outstanding, tender and seasoned perfectly. The shrimp taco's were amazing. The cucumber drink was sweeter than I like but still very refreshing. Loved all their sauces and the milk cake. Coffee was the only thing we didn't care for. Can't wait to go back!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Get down with red”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

I do the enchiladas w red mole once a week because it's so damn good. If you want GOOD REAL Mexican, go here... otherwise be a Mexicant.

• Visited January 2014